Weyrling
Weyrling
Ferret
Weyrling
Weyrling

November 23rd, 2014, 7:42 am #11

N'vor relaxed.

This was a mistake.

Within minutes, the world had turned upside down. N'vor! As Kizelth tackled her, Sarath's thoughts were on her rider alone, which gave the younger Green just the opening she needed. The older Green's claws loosened on her prize just enough to dislodge her. Sarath didn't care. Human items were one thing: humans were an entirely different one. She mantled protectively over her rider. [color#2D5B1E]Are you alright?[/color]

“Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.”

Good. She slowly backed away from her rider and looked up at the sky, towards the diminishing Green and rider. Lowering herself, she waited for N'vor to mount up. And... yet... he didn't? Shall we go after them?

“Why? Send them a message, will you?”

Sarath snorted. No, she did not want to contaminate her brain space with that... that idiot hatchling... but, fine. She'd send them a message. You do realize that we know your names and descriptions, right? But, fine. I'll relish every bit of trouble you get into. My rider is soft in the heart. I'm not.
|X| Oren of Brown Orensk (#684045) Green Trouble
|X| T'vet of Beryllium Belrodoth [color=BB6622](BB6622)[/color] and Green firelizard Miss Bossybritches
|X| Zoriah - Candidate
|X| N'vor of Green Sarath #2D5B1E

Synn Fetale
Weyrling
Weyrling

November 26th, 2014, 8:14 pm #12

Kizelth clutched her prize crate closer to her chest and thanked Faranth Sarath did not fly after them. The prospect of a high-stakes chase was exhilarating, true, but the green doubted she could out fly the older dragon with such a heavy burden in her claws.

[color=6CBB3C] They are threatening to turn us in, [/color] Kizelth informed her rider with a disgruntled snort, veering eastward. [color=6CBB3C] I figured they’d tattle. Spineless shaffits. [/color]

What do we care? We’ve got what we wanted! We’ll hide the crate and never tell them where it is, no matter how much punishment they pile on us.

The large green dipped her head in agreement, but had an idea of her own. [color=6CBB3C] I’d think twice about reporting us, Sarath. See, mine is an excellent liar. It would be a shame if she was forced to tell the tale how you and your rider forced us to do your bidding. How N’vor assaulted her while you held me down. [/color] Kizelth purred, delighted with her devious threat. [color=6CBB3C] If we go down, you’re coming with us. [/color]
Signature is victim of The Photoshop Implosion of 2017! Contact an admin to recover your coding