wondering

wondering

February 1st, 2012, 8:24 am #1

Chris you have not posted anything for awhile. Just wondering if you missed placed your hip waders? Just in case you stepped in your own do do ??

February 2nd, 2012, 7:07 am #2

is that they require me to be nice to all members. I didn't know about that requirement when I applied :(. I made a motion for a Jerry/Seabat exemption at the last board meeting. That didn't go anywhere :(. I'm hoping you won't take advantage of this situation. I'm bucking to be in charge of work week in April. So you might wanna go in to suck up mode :). You are coming to work week, right?

February 3rd, 2012, 2:48 am #3

I don't know are you going to be there. I might have to get a new pair of _ _ _ _ kicking boots cause my old pair are wearing out from the last time I seen you.

February 5th, 2012, 12:17 am #4

He told the Gator Gals that when we see him we have to salute and address him as Mr. Director Donahue. Then he mentioned the bilge and the paint locker and Ad needing someone to scrub deck plate.

Be sure to bring those new boots, will ya?

February 5th, 2012, 8:16 pm #5

I don't know are you going to be there. I might have to get a new pair of _ _ _ _ kicking boots cause my old pair are wearing out from the last time I seen you.
and you better pack a lunch! I talked to the Seabat yesterday and she's coming to work week. I wish I could get Rocky and Diane to come to balance out this group.