wondering

wondering

March 1st, 2011, 1:01 pm #1

Just checking Chris to see if you are ready for the Snipes Rule to be in force during work week.

March 3rd, 2011, 6:53 am #2

OOD (Officer of the Deck) is again this year. You can address me as Sir when boarding. I am almost done needle gunning most of the weather deck. It's almost ready for the snipes to apply primer and haze grey. And since Rocky ain't gonna be here to protect your sorry (posterior), I suggest you and the snipes turn to and suck it up! FYI, in my absence, Boats Voges is in charge. And he is a walk-in-the-park compared to me. So enjoy your tea party between now and April, Nancy. And another thing....can you buy a new shirt or at least wash that thing you've been wearing? Sheeeesh.

On the other hand. Seabat has brought it to my attention that snipes seem to be treated as lesser citizens on the ship. After much introspection and deliberation, I'm cutting you snipes some slack. We have installed an 800 complaint line where you snipes can call when you feel like you've been degraded etc. That number is 1-800-WAH-WAAH. And if that's busy, try 1-800-getoffyourpittypotnancy.

Thanks for your post, Jerry and I look forward to working with you .

March 3rd, 2011, 7:58 pm #3

Going to have to get your name of your ghost writer,cause he or she did a pretty good job. As for the shirt at least people can see who works, and not walking around with a white shirt and tie.
Looking forward to work week in a couple of weeks and I will be wearing a clean shirt and ear protection

March 4th, 2011, 6:56 am #4

she has asked not to be identified because she is very active in the 325 Memorial and her dad was a snipe and she lives in Ohio. So I am honoring her wishes.

And as for the white shirt and tie. That is Kenny's new idea of dress code for tour guides. He also wanted us to wear the "Kenny Head Cover". You know, that hat that is a cross between Roy Rogers and an Australian bush hat...sheeesh (Crocodile Adams) . That's where I drew the line.

I do so look forward to Spring when I have a target-rich environment when you and your snipe buddies show up for work week. I mean, how much fun can I have all winter with nobody to pick on but John Engstrom and Bob Pointer . Talk about soft targets.....I have more fun going home and kicking the cats. But BP did make one good point when he said that "you can always tell a snipe....but you can't tell him much". Whatever that means???

Jerry I understand that you do have a garden and fruit trees. If you can grow a pear, bring them with you for work week. Lotsa love.......Chris.

March 5th, 2011, 5:02 pm #5

OOD (Officer of the Deck) is again this year. You can address me as Sir when boarding. I am almost done needle gunning most of the weather deck. It's almost ready for the snipes to apply primer and haze grey. And since Rocky ain't gonna be here to protect your sorry (posterior), I suggest you and the snipes turn to and suck it up! FYI, in my absence, Boats Voges is in charge. And he is a walk-in-the-park compared to me. So enjoy your tea party between now and April, Nancy. And another thing....can you buy a new shirt or at least wash that thing you've been wearing? Sheeeesh.

On the other hand. Seabat has brought it to my attention that snipes seem to be treated as lesser citizens on the ship. After much introspection and deliberation, I'm cutting you snipes some slack. We have installed an 800 complaint line where you snipes can call when you feel like you've been degraded etc. That number is 1-800-WAH-WAAH. And if that's busy, try 1-800-getoffyourpittypotnancy.

Thanks for your post, Jerry and I look forward to working with you .
Avast you swab...
Haze gray is for vertical surfaces.
I am sure you meant to say Deck gray.

March 5th, 2011, 10:53 pm #6

if when reporting aboard to the OOD Donahue that everyone be in proper uniform.

ALL HANDS... PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR HIP WADERS!

March 6th, 2011, 7:27 am #7

I did not tell them who my ghostwriter is. So why are you turning on me?

March 6th, 2011, 7:34 am #8

Avast you swab...
Haze gray is for vertical surfaces.
I am sure you meant to say Deck gray.
Yes Haze Gray is for vertical surfaces. No, I DID mean to say haze for the deck because that is what's on sale at Home Depot. Now get off here and get back to cleaning up my Chart Room!

March 6th, 2011, 3:23 pm #9

I did not tell them who my ghostwriter is. So why are you turning on me?
by your description they knew who you were hinting at.... lol.

As far as my description, you laughed the whole time and you know it, Chris... I don't have the wittiness that you do, my friend, but every once in a while...

March 6th, 2011, 3:25 pm #10

Yes Haze Gray is for vertical surfaces. No, I DID mean to say haze for the deck because that is what's on sale at Home Depot. Now get off here and get back to cleaning up my Chart Room!
Can you post it here so we can see more than the tiny version?