Web Page Access

Web Page Access

December 10th, 2011, 6:01 pm #1

Some people who had problems accessing our Web page. We have made a couple of changes which we hope have fixed the problem. First of all, make sure you set up a Network 54 account (it is free), because you will need one to access the Chat and Discussion page. If you have problems, please e-mail the office at 325office@lstmemorial.org and we will check it out.

December 12th, 2011, 6:22 am #2

Thanks to all who has made it possible to again be receiving updates on the Progress Page. That is so very important to those of us who rely on that page for information about our Grand Ole Girl!

Would it be possible to change the date each time the Progress Report is updated? (it currently says May 10, 2010)It would be helpful to those of us who check that page on a regular basis. I know...before someone points it out... I could just scroll down to see if there are changes. But if there is going to be an update date, then it should be correct.
Thanks again.
Dianne Hill

December 12th, 2011, 6:28 am #3

oops... I meant the date to be May 17, 2010 Sorry for the typo!
Dianne

December 13th, 2011, 2:54 pm #4

Right now it is a field that I cannot access, but I will see what I can do. For the time being, please look at the date above the pictures. I may have to add it to another location, but I will see if I can put it somewhere up in the upper right hand corner.

December 14th, 2011, 6:17 pm #5

You are doing a great job and I didn't mean to be "picky". I'm sure you have more important things to take care of. Some day when all is quiet on the home front you can work on it!

Dianne

December 21st, 2011, 11:38 pm #6

Some people who had problems accessing our Web page. We have made a couple of changes which we hope have fixed the problem. First of all, make sure you set up a Network 54 account (it is free), because you will need one to access the Chat and Discussion page. If you have problems, please e-mail the office at 325office@lstmemorial.org and we will check it out.
For getting the Progress report going again. Rocky