Seabat, are you coming to Willard Library

Seabat, are you coming to Willard Library

October 11th, 2011, 6:45 am #1

on Halloween night? You have derived great pleasure over recent years implying that I am something less than courageous ( a sissy boy) when it comes to Indiana's first library, the Willard Library here in Evansville. For those new to this story, there is the Grey Lady ghost who haunts the library. And there are ghost cams. Go to www.willardghost.com and there are a few cameras.

I've attempted taking tours through the library before on Halloween night when some of the Gator Gals were in town but Ships Work has interfered. I am determined to make this happen this year and you can watch on the ghost cams. We should start at 11:00 pm CST on Halloween night.

OK, Susie, I've called your bluff. The only thing that could keep me from my mission is an unforseen Ship enmergency. Will I see you there?

October 12th, 2011, 2:26 am #2

I assume a ship's emergency would be a need to stop at Kippley's to see if Rocky just happened to show up from AZ! Shaft

October 13th, 2011, 5:45 am #3

They're beating me like a drum on here and besmirching your good name in the process. Once again they are getting their jollies and we're getting the SHAFT .

October 13th, 2011, 6:35 pm #4

just wait till we start doing VICTORY LAPs on you, if you think your getting beatup now

October 13th, 2011, 6:37 pm #5

I assume a ship's emergency would be a need to stop at Kippley's to see if Rocky just happened to show up from AZ! Shaft
Rocky showing up would be more of an EVENT!

October 14th, 2011, 1:45 am #6

on Halloween night? You have derived great pleasure over recent years implying that I am something less than courageous ( a sissy boy) when it comes to Indiana's first library, the Willard Library here in Evansville. For those new to this story, there is the Grey Lady ghost who haunts the library. And there are ghost cams. Go to www.willardghost.com and there are a few cameras.

I've attempted taking tours through the library before on Halloween night when some of the Gator Gals were in town but Ships Work has interfered. I am determined to make this happen this year and you can watch on the ghost cams. We should start at 11:00 pm CST on Halloween night.

OK, Susie, I've called your bluff. The only thing that could keep me from my mission is an unforseen Ship enmergency. Will I see you there?
I have something special for you... no time tonight, but I will post it especially for you tomorrow night...

As far as Halloween.... I may come in costume as the SeaBat... you just never know...

October 14th, 2011, 5:16 pm #7

They won't let you in Chris.
They are afraid you will scare the ghosts away.

October 15th, 2011, 7:41 am #8

And help her diminish what self esteem I had left . I'm sure skivvywaver or someone will come to my aid.

October 28th, 2011, 4:28 pm #9

Rocky showing up would be more of an EVENT!
All of you would really be surprised if I showed up. You dont know how much I would like to be there. Rocky
Last edited by SnipesRule465 on October 28th, 2011, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 29th, 2011, 7:10 am #10

Some of these folks are busting my chops .