Question for any of officers

Question for any of officers

November 25th, 2007, 5:45 pm #1

Back on 20 April 2005 I have a dated Honorary Captain's Certificate which
is marked "Lifetime Membership". If this true, how come I did not receive
information on the recent election of offices or receive any bulletins or other information pertaining to the association other that which is
posted in these pages.

Bob Wilder
Last edited by WW2LST on November 25th, 2007, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 26th, 2007, 4:18 am #2

Bob:

We don't have you in the books as a member. That is why you haven't been getting the information. April of 2005 was before the LST arrived in Evansville, and the folks (they were not LST board members) who handled the memberships before the ship got to Evansville had many mistakes and people left off the records. We still deal with that from time to time.

Now the records are in Evansville and this has helped greatly.

We'll make it right for you. Email Sandy at

LST_325@hotmail.com

and she'll get to the bottom of it for you and get things squared away.
Last edited by Son-of-Rosie on November 26th, 2007, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 26th, 2007, 12:56 pm #3

Thanks for the info. Sent message to Sandy and hope it gets corrected which
I know it will. Back in 2005 things were a mess as no one knew where the
ship was going to end up and things were not being done while waiting the
word about possible move.

November 26th, 2007, 11:31 pm #4

Back on 20 April 2005 I have a dated Honorary Captain's Certificate which
is marked "Lifetime Membership". If this true, how come I did not receive
information on the recent election of offices or receive any bulletins or other information pertaining to the association other that which is
posted in these pages.

Bob Wilder
Hi Bob: We had a hard time getting anyone to do memberships and stay with it. Remember we use volunteers. I am glad you said something so we can get it right. Generally if you received a certificate, your name was in the file, and on the mailing list!
We want all members to be able to vote. This is your ship, your organization, and you have a vote as to who runs it or you can also run for the board. We had five real good candidates for board members. With everything now going to one place, memberships, donations, dues, questions, mail, and phone/e-mail. Our problems have been greatly reduced. Sandy our office manager has done a great job. If anyone has a problem, please call or email her. If you are not satisfied, contact the President or one of the Officers, we do plan to please. Capt. LST 325