NEW Forum / Chat Page

NEW Forum / Chat Page

February 23rd, 2012, 3:38 am #1

Everyone: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

I was given approval to post this information on this site page. I have set up a new Forum/Chat page - operating in a trial/test mode. The current software is very lacking in features, and users can no longer edit (or delete) their own postings due to software problems! The new software allows MANY new features available to each user - including picture uploads direct to the site. If it is well received, it could be added as a link (as the current one is) when the ships new Web Page is put on line (sometime in the future). Keep in mind, it has many features and options that I haven't even tried, or set up. By you trying it out, and leaving your thoughts and comments, it can be set up in a way that will serve the best interest of the 325. Tweaking of the options and features, will be ongoing.

If it is decided to use this software as the main Forum/Chat software, all of the 'testing' information will be removed, and the software will be converted to the main Forum/Chat site page.

Ship's Office personnel, as well as other designated moderators, will have control of the forum. Each new user will need to register on the site. You will get immediate access by way of the e-mail address you provided when registering. Here is the Information you need to access this new site: http://usslst325.proboards.com/

This software will take some getting use to because of all of the features, so give it more than one try before you decide it might be to complicated to use. There are some "TRIAL/TEST" messages already posted - please read them carefully. They will help you navigate around the pages.
Deckape Bob

February 23rd, 2012, 6:34 am #2

for troublemakers like Jerry Howe and BP (Bob Pointer). While I totally believe in the first amendment, I also want to protect society and the viewing public from negative influences.

February 23rd, 2012, 7:10 am #3

Don't worry Chris, You heard the old saying ( You can't teach a old horse new tricks ) So you will be safe,you can sleep at night now. Just don't forget your blanket.

February 25th, 2012, 9:14 pm #4

for troublemakers like Jerry Howe and BP (Bob Pointer). While I totally believe in the first amendment, I also want to protect society and the viewing public from negative influences.
That you left me out - Tom

February 29th, 2012, 6:21 am #5

I will try to abuse you with equal measure next time.

February 29th, 2012, 6:45 am #6

Don't worry Chris, You heard the old saying ( You can't teach a old horse new tricks ) So you will be safe,you can sleep at night now. Just don't forget your blanket.
last year. I will use it on our trip to Nashville. I could use a blanket though. I hope you are coming to work week so I can express my gratitude :-). And don't worry about what they say about "Payback". As a board member, I am here to welcome you and enhance your onboard LST experience. Thanks for your continued support.