New crew cabin A/C is up and running

New crew cabin A/C is up and running

August 11th, 2011, 9:21 pm #1

Brian Kolb and I spent the past few days on-board working on the crew's quarters A/C. I am happy to report that the new unit is up and running. Formerly the one unit tried to cool all four compartments forward of the head. Now there are two units, each supplying just two compartments. I think you will find its a little cooler than than it was before! This is just in time for our Fall trip so now watch it turn cold on us! Of course that same unit supplies heat so either way we will be covered.

August 11th, 2011, 10:01 pm #2

You have to hurry and tie it down don't want it to get up and run away now.

August 12th, 2011, 4:39 am #3

Brian Kolb and I spent the past few days on-board working on the crew's quarters A/C. I am happy to report that the new unit is up and running. Formerly the one unit tried to cool all four compartments forward of the head. Now there are two units, each supplying just two compartments. I think you will find its a little cooler than than it was before! This is just in time for our Fall trip so now watch it turn cold on us! Of course that same unit supplies heat so either way we will be covered.
BZ guys it was needed. You think you could find an exhaust fan for the head now?

August 12th, 2011, 6:30 am #4

Don't push it Tom. It is set up that way so people don't live in the head, Don't need people reading the paper and taking up space.

August 13th, 2011, 12:02 am #5

I prefer to call it "doing research".

August 13th, 2011, 12:42 am #6

You just jumped into self inflicted target area all by yourself. Cause I didn't mention any names. So Bob come up with a good one its your turn.

August 13th, 2011, 7:02 am #7

Where's the DELETE button on here?

August 16th, 2011, 9:32 pm #8

Open mouth, insert foot.

August 17th, 2011, 6:43 am #9

It's been rather boring on here without you and the Gator Gals busting my chops. Poor Jerry has been on his own. Which brings me to the next point. I got my Coxswain certification this weekend. Yes that's right! So if you don't wanna have to SWIM up to the beach with Jerry Howe on the next invasion, then you might wanna start sucking up. Jerry doesn't need the Higgins cuz what he's full of floats. And I'm not sure what that means...just what I hear from the snipes. So there you have it.

Coxswain Chris, Higgins 1

August 18th, 2011, 11:51 am #10

Watch Chris what you just said, You just said that I float, so when you crash the Higgins, and you reach out for something to grab on too "" THAT FLOATS"" It could be me. So I think you better start thinking about who """YOU""" should be "sucking up" too.

Snipes RULE

F K For you deck apes that means Fuel King