NAVY COMES THROUGH AGAIN!

NAVY COMES THROUGH AGAIN!

May 2nd, 2011, 5:42 am #1

It seems the US Navy Seals assisted Osama Bin Laden in his efforts to hook up with the 72 Virgins in heaven. Scuttlebutt has it that Mr Bin Laden died of "lead poisoning" to the head. BZ to all involved!
Last edited by Cornfield1 on May 2nd, 2011, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 2nd, 2011, 5:12 pm #2

I heard a comment on FOX News this morning that part of Bin Laden's trip to the here after with those 72 virgins with be a dunking (permanently) [I just couldn't say burial at sea as I think he's the devil incarnate]. This was a comment made about 0845 on the FOX & Friends program when they were talking to Karl Rove.

May 2nd, 2011, 7:51 pm #3

It seems the US Navy Seals assisted Osama Bin Laden in his efforts to hook up with the 72 Virgins in heaven. Scuttlebutt has it that Mr Bin Laden died of "lead poisoning" to the head. BZ to all involved!
Yes. "WE" got the bum (just to be polite).

We sent him on his way to see his 72 virgin ....... fill in the blank.

A service at sea and then slipped over the side wrapped in white with some simple words to speed him on his way.

It is a shame that most of us will not be able to read what the real time and events were. Would loved to have been a bug watching the whole thing.

Of course President "I, Me & Mine" Obama did the whole thing by himself. What about the Special Operations people... the individuals and teams that put it all on the line. I salute all those who were involved from the training to execuation and extraction. Well done.

The Seals of today have roots back nearly 70 years and from the UDT teams of WWII.

A big BZ to all.

Jim Craven
QMC (SW) USN Retired

May 4th, 2011, 3:35 am #4

Kippley's have a new drink -- called the Bin Laden --- two shots with a splash of water.

May 4th, 2011, 5:12 am #5

Ha while in Saudi back in 1975... only two shots and some water... no way. thewater would kill you. Our favoriate was some ice (made from 'sweet water')in a high ball glass then fill the glass with two - three or four shots of Wild Turkey...

yum

May 4th, 2011, 6:25 am #6

Kippley's have a new drink -- called the Bin Laden --- two shots with a splash of water.
That is a good name and I will make it part of the drink menu tomorrow. BTW, I guess you've heard that Greenpeace is sewing the US Navy. It has to do with dumping TRASH into the Arabian Sea .

Also, gator gals....Kiplees is now smoke free.

Chris
Starboard Screw