Larry listening to Rock music

Larry listening to Rock music

July 7th, 2007, 5:36 pm #1

Some of us happened to be at the LST office Friday evening after the rock band at Marina Pointe started playing. You can see from the photo below that our own Larry Hahn is a big fan.

July 8th, 2007, 1:06 am #2

What a horrible picture, you can feel the pain.

July 8th, 2007, 9:07 pm #3

Some of us happened to be at the LST office Friday evening after the rock band at Marina Pointe started playing. You can see from the photo below that our own Larry Hahn is a big fan.

I feel is PAIN!

July 9th, 2007, 3:35 am #4

Larry, I'm glad you are at least trying to broaden your horizens. I understand the need to start little by little and the ears will get used to it soon enough. Keep up the GREAT work.

July 9th, 2007, 10:58 am #5

Tammy, because of an over supply of three bands equipment, the walkway between the concert and the beer garden was closed off. We allowed the patrons to go in one door of the gift shop and out the other in order for the patrons to have full access to the concert and the beer garden. This meant we had to staff the gift shop until mid-night to keep any problems from happening in our gift shop. The concert was "heavy metal" and for the likes of me I did not know when the music started and the noise ended. The three of us did have a good time watching the different types of dress and the people who usually attend such a concert. There will be no future intrest in this type of music as it is not for old folks like me.

Larry

July 9th, 2007, 2:35 pm #6

Just giving you a hard time Larry. I, myself don't know if I could handle such a concert. You are right though the dress is usually an interesting sight to see.