Jonathan, the radio room, and little Bailey

Jonathan, the radio room, and little Bailey

May 2nd, 2006, 5:28 am #1

This is a preemptory strike. Just in case a certain crew member (with the rank of Captain), posts an entry pertaining to a particular tour on Sunday led by myself, just remember that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. This young family, mom, dad, 7th grade daughter, and Bailey, their 1st grade daughter came from Fairfield, Illinois for a tour.

It is true that I mentioned that Jonathan hangs out in the engine room when young Bailey was persistent about wanting to go down there. She clammed up, retreated to her mother's arms, and was quiet from then on. And it is also true that the starboard side door in the radio room did slam shut while we were talking in there later. And yes, there were now 4 new believers.

If it is suggested at some point that I asked Bailey (and her family), to proceed in front of me through the chart room and pilot house, then that is just conjecture or imbellishment. There were no other witnesses present. I'll have to say that Bailey is a brave little girl for 7. She led the way, laughing, all the way down to officers country where she got to shake the Captain's hand. I just wanna remind the Captain that a young child has a wild imagination.

May 2nd, 2006, 5:39 am #2

"CHICKEN"

May 2nd, 2006, 2:09 pm #3

Chris was white when he came into Officer's Country being led by the hand by Bailey, who was telling him not to be afraid!!