Joe Sadler

Joe Sadler

December 25th, 2008, 12:04 pm #1

Wish every one a merry Christmas and happy New Year . Joe Sadler gold Crew he was our cook , Joe is back home in Alaska he was in Va Hospital for surgery talked to him on phone he is doing well would every one say a prayer for Joe . Dom.

December 25th, 2008, 3:09 pm #2

We'll keep Joe in our prayers, Dom. Maybe I'll even give him a call to surprise him! I'm sure Mickey is keeping him in formation!

December 29th, 2008, 3:33 am #3

send Christmas and New Year's greetings to everyone! (They both sound great!)

Rumor has it that a certain Chief Bo'sun Mate has a Greek Santa that plays Jingle Bells at 7 a.m. on Christmas morning....

January 5th, 2009, 10:45 pm #4

Sue I assure you he has santa that sings in Greek Merry Christmas I think every one of Gold crew hear it on Christmas ( by Phone) with Bruce's christmas greetings. I knew you would pick on this Sue doubt if any one else would. Dom.

January 6th, 2009, 4:32 am #5

it really made me smile... I think Bruce is just reminding you all what a family is... not just biological relatives, but relatives in heart. You are all truly a Band of Brothers.

What a Christmas gift you brought us in 2001. Five more days will see an Anniversary! You brought the ship back for us all to enjoy and for that, I will be eternally grateful (but don't think I'm going to stop teasing you all)!!!

I'd like to hear from some of you Gold Crew members... What your vision was for the ship in 2001... and today. Has it changed over the years? How did you feel when you pulled into Mobile? You more than accomplished your goal... and have had hundreds of volunteers join you in repairs, crewing, maintenance and keeping the Grey Lady in operational condition so that she can be shared with others.

Happy Anniversary a few days early!