HEAD COUNT

HEAD COUNT

October 9th, 2007, 3:16 pm #1

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A HEAD COUNT ON HOW MANY WERE AT THE BANQUET AND THE USO SHOW AND ALSO ON THE TRIP ON THE 325, I WILL WANT TO BE PUTTING IT IN MY LST 487 NEWS LETTER, THANK YOU < GENE >

October 10th, 2007, 12:51 am #2

Gene:

680 at the banquet

and

502 paid for the show/dance

it looks like right now.

We're still working on assembling all the figures but those numbers are very close.

October 10th, 2007, 5:27 pm #3

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A HEAD COUNT ON HOW MANY WERE AT THE BANQUET AND THE USO SHOW AND ALSO ON THE TRIP ON THE 325, I WILL WANT TO BE PUTTING IT IN MY LST 487 NEWS LETTER, THANK YOU < GENE >
We could carry 149 each trip, however we actually had 142, 141, and 135. We had some no-shows and put about 15 standbys on board. Everyone who wanted a ride got one. We are glad we could do it. However, I cannot understand the no-shows as this was a chance to ride the LST 325! No guarantees we can do it again. Capt.

October 11th, 2007, 1:19 am #4

I am very proud of the Board and crew making it a reality for gator sailors and loved ones to ride the LST, once more. BRAVO ZULU

October 11th, 2007, 5:45 am #5

We could carry 149 each trip, however we actually had 142, 141, and 135. We had some no-shows and put about 15 standbys on board. Everyone who wanted a ride got one. We are glad we could do it. However, I cannot understand the no-shows as this was a chance to ride the LST 325! No guarantees we can do it again. Capt.
All the pics I see on the 3 voyages are smiling faces (except for Rocky ). Rumor has it that Seabat and Sherry are "doctoring" the photos. In the spirit of fairness, anyone who didn't have a good time at LST week please email me at cdonahue@luzer.com or call 1-800-taibucks.

October 13th, 2007, 4:12 am #6

I have noticed the absence of you mug in this years photo's, maybe you need to start worrying, glory is fading.

October 13th, 2007, 9:13 am #7

The gator gals decided that I'm not as picturesque as some others (imagine that ).

Actually, Tom, there is a minority on here that don't want to see or hear our foolishness. And those two guys put in a lot of hours and take a lot of pictures. So we have a separate page for the tom foolery out of respect for them. It is by invitation only since we don't want the same naysayers pitching the same gripes on there. I'm sorry if it gets a little dry on this page but we gotta accommodate all of the volunteer community. Email Seabat, Sherry, or myself if you want the address of the "free" discussion page.

October 13th, 2007, 4:16 pm #8

I have noticed the absence of you mug in this years photo's, maybe you need to start worrying, glory is fading.
sure they can be shown in a family enviornment... lol. He showed up a couple times at the hospitality room, & elsewhere but kept getting phone calls from "work" & had to rush to cure the emergency. (Or so he says!) We did see him at the dinner & at the USO show. If I ever get this computer & my camera to behave I have tons of pictures to show from the week. Darn these electronical devices.... I need a 5 yr old to help me out!

October 14th, 2007, 2:30 am #9

he went and washed his hands and I guess the Tidy Bowl man or the Shower Stalker took him away and he never came out of the bathroom. Where oh where did my little Chris go?

October 15th, 2007, 2:44 am #10

others that he suddenly had to leave good company, Tammy. We found his empty beer bottle in the "necessary room" when we were cleaning up that night but no sign of a struggle or anything... lol. It's nice of the kidnapper to let him finish his beer before abducting him. Perhaps that's why women go to the necessary room in pairs or more... to keep watch for the tidy bowl kidnapper. At least Chris came back the next night with a new story for scooting out... lol. I bet he was some story teller when he was a kid getting himself out of trouble.