HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF

May 6th, 2009, 2:18 am #1

MY BEST FRIEND GATOR GAL. JO WATTS. Her dedication to the ship is a testimony to the Gator Gals. She is always willing to do whatever we need her to do anytime any place. She was at work week helping and then she spent many days in Paducah working in the Gift Shop, taking pictures, runnig errands or whatever was needed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO. WE LOVE YOU. Garry & Tammy

May 6th, 2009, 4:12 am #2

Celebrate... and enjoy every minute!

Thanks for all you do for LST 325.. but most importantly thanks for being our friend and an important part of our LST Family!

May 6th, 2009, 2:46 pm #3

MY BEST FRIEND GATOR GAL. JO WATTS. Her dedication to the ship is a testimony to the Gator Gals. She is always willing to do whatever we need her to do anytime any place. She was at work week helping and then she spent many days in Paducah working in the Gift Shop, taking pictures, runnig errands or whatever was needed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO. WE LOVE YOU. Garry & Tammy
Happy birthday to a lady who inspires all of us. Not only does she & her husband Steve live at some distance from the ship, but she also works and always finds the time to support the project however she can (Steve too!)

Her smiling face and pleasant attitude is contagious and I would like to nominate her as the Poster Girl for LST Volunteers for the month in honor of her birthday !!!

May 6th, 2009, 6:05 pm #4

second that Patty.

May 6th, 2009, 10:18 pm #5

birthday wishes. Those posted here, the emails & the cards were very thoughtful of everyone. I love the LST & the friends that are like family to us.