Deaths

Deaths

May 8th, 2012, 12:16 am #1

Just a note to the Webmaster, there are several people who show being deceased on the "crew" page, indicated by a cross after their names. I am sure it is "news to them", lol.

May 8th, 2012, 2:28 am #2

Sorry but I checked all of the crosses. I believe them to be right. We were notified by someone to their passing. Please call the Office, we would like to correct any mistakes. Please indicate which crew. Gold Crew is correct. Capt.

May 8th, 2012, 5:04 pm #3

Capt., I called Don Hardisty, he still living, I talked with Dorris Stone a little time back, he not dead, Mike Whicker is not dead, Not sure on Butch Vaughn. There are several deceased crew members who's name's are not mentioned on the new list. I called the office and we went over several and they are going to compare the old list with the new list and up date the new list.

Larry

May 8th, 2012, 5:08 pm #4

There are several errors on this page, apparently something did not correctly transfer to our new web page. I will double check against the original roster and make all corrections. I am so sorry for the mistake, but thank you for catching them. The first thing I do each morning is look at the obits in the newspaper to see if my name is in there, and I'll bet some of these folks will be very surprised. So sorry, we will fix it. Wanda

May 12th, 2012, 3:08 am #5

Wanda - a cursory look seems to show that most (but not all) of the crosses got 'bumped' up by one line. I noticed several folks that aren't dead (Jeff Kurtz, Betty Knight, etc.) - but the person below them is. This wasn't true for all folks I looked at, but several. Likely something in the way the HTML got altered when shifting to the new design (obviously the line spacing was also altered with the new page).