Courier Press article on teen involved in ship

Courier Press article on teen involved in ship

January 6th, 2007, 2:32 am #1

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2007/j ... ory-alive/

Very nice article & nice to hear good news about a teen! How very nice to have him as a volunteer.

January 6th, 2007, 3:08 pm #2

Here is a photo of Keith on a tour. He's a great guy. We tell him it won't be long before all of us old guys will be dead, and he'll have to take care of the ship (humor, yes, but there is truth to that).

Of course, a newspaper can't print an article with at least one mistake -- they said I am a board member, which I am not, I am a Memorial member.

Mike

Last edited by Son-of-Rosie on January 6th, 2007, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 7th, 2007, 9:02 am #3

Check the photo out. See any guy tourists in that pic ? Oh well, at least I still have the Gator Gals .

January 8th, 2007, 12:33 am #4

In all the times we have visited we've arrived on Saturday night and left on Saturday morning. May have to change the schedule next time and come home Sunday so I have the wonderful opportunity on Saturday to be a member of a group in one of your tours. Guess I have something really special to look forward to this 2007.

January 8th, 2007, 12:44 am #5

Wow, are you a time traveler? Say Hi to Dr. WHO.

January 8th, 2007, 6:43 am #6

In all the times we have visited we've arrived on Saturday night and left on Saturday morning. May have to change the schedule next time and come home Sunday so I have the wonderful opportunity on Saturday to be a member of a group in one of your tours. Guess I have something really special to look forward to this 2007.
You and Fred hang around for a Saturday and you'll get the real scoop on my tour. However, I gotta go through political correctness class in February with Boats. Sandy Whicker is teaching the class and so I may have to sugarcoat the presentation after that.