Chris... er, Mr. Donahue....

Chris... er, Mr. Donahue....

October 7th, 2017, 9:59 pm #1

Will you be around during November's work week? I will hunt you down at Kiplee's...

October 11th, 2017, 5:37 am #2

Of course I'll be around. On Monday and Tuesday you'll find me working on the port side engine with John Hatton (DJ is down and out for a while). Wednesday and Thursday I will be up in the radio room helping BP and Perry fix the RBC receiver. Friday is the Board meeting where I have to give John Tallent some pointers on decorum. Then on Saturday I gotta help Owen cook breakfast for 600 veterans and family. Saturday afternoon I'm in the Veterans Day parade in my jeep, and Saturday evening, Sarge and I are bartending at the volunteers dinner.

BTW, I haven't been allowed in Kipplees since I was in there with Captain Jornlin and Lois earlier this year....I'll tell you about that later . And if that Scivvywaver guy's with you.....no way....see you next year.

October 15th, 2017, 7:55 pm #3

You will be busy, then, Chris. Maybe too busy to eat SeaBat cookies... I was going to make a fresh batch for you and John Hatton, since you didn't get any of those that I took to the Crew in Clarksville.

Sounds like you will be busy. I'm sure I'll see you at least one of those places!

You got banned from Kipplees??? Are you sure it wasn't because Rocky closed the tab he had there? I'm sure Captain J would intercede for you!

SkivvyWaver Jim hasn't been on here in a while. Hmmm. Did you run him off too? Gotta do something about that!

Feel better DJ!

October 18th, 2017, 10:56 am #4

Nope I'm still around, just sand bagging until I find something to fuss at Chris about.

October 18th, 2017, 10:58 am #5

been busy handling traffic from the Islands on Ham Radio

October 19th, 2017, 5:32 am #6

Nope I'm still around, just sand bagging until I find something to fuss at Chris about.
I've been pretty perfect lately so I understand you not having anything to bust my chops about. Amazingly enough, Seabat doesn't have that problem . Then Shaft....er Captain Jornlin and Lois will be in town in November and they are always good for a good dose of humility .

October 19th, 2017, 5:44 am #7

You will be busy, then, Chris. Maybe too busy to eat SeaBat cookies... I was going to make a fresh batch for you and John Hatton, since you didn't get any of those that I took to the Crew in Clarksville.

Sounds like you will be busy. I'm sure I'll see you at least one of those places!

You got banned from Kipplees??? Are you sure it wasn't because Rocky closed the tab he had there? I'm sure Captain J would intercede for you!

SkivvyWaver Jim hasn't been on here in a while. Hmmm. Did you run him off too? Gotta do something about that!

Feel better DJ!
I'm sure I can find time in my schedule to receive cookies from you. And John Hatton has asked me to receive his cookies also, I'll make sure he gets them. Please don't leave them in the office with Sabrina, Andrew and Kenneth. While they are a crack office team, their ethics tumble immensely when challenged with dilemmas such as this. I don't want to temp these young folks.

October 19th, 2017, 10:23 pm #8

I will deliver cookies to you Chris.... but don't stir up 'stuff' with John Hatton or John Tallent. Remember, you may have 'sea stories' but my stories 'ain't no sh@%!! Jim is behaving... for a skivvy waver! As far as Sabrina, Andrew and Kenneth they will have a separate store of Seabat cookies. No temptation for you!

Can we get a group together to go somewhere to dinner on Sunday or Monday night? That's always fun and gives us a chance to visit! I know Bob and Lois would enjoy it, I'll just have to remind them what happened to Rocky.

October 19th, 2017, 10:25 pm #9

Jim... you have to "find" something???? Sheesh... I could tell stories....

October 22nd, 2017, 7:16 am #10

I will deliver cookies to you Chris.... but don't stir up 'stuff' with John Hatton or John Tallent. Remember, you may have 'sea stories' but my stories 'ain't no sh@%!! Jim is behaving... for a skivvy waver! As far as Sabrina, Andrew and Kenneth they will have a separate store of Seabat cookies. No temptation for you!

Can we get a group together to go somewhere to dinner on Sunday or Monday night? That's always fun and gives us a chance to visit! I know Bob and Lois would enjoy it, I'll just have to remind them what happened to Rocky.
And I'll make it happen for Sunday night.