Be safe

Be safe

April 16th, 2006, 6:38 pm #1

on your river trip & may God's blessings go with you. Hope this crazy Indiana weather treats you to nice "seas". See you in Louisville (if we don't blow away 1st)!

April 16th, 2006, 10:22 pm #2

For me, it is impossible to not get wrapped up in the ongoing endeavor of the 325. A group of wonderful people I have yet to meet but will meet many in September,my thoughts are with you call. God bless each and every one of you for the tremendous job you have done and will continue to do, whether it is giving tours, promoting, working in the gift shop, manning the ship, maintaining her, taking care of the web site, sweeping the deck and so many more. BZ to all of you.

April 17th, 2006, 12:43 am #3

on your river trip & may God's blessings go with you. Hope this crazy Indiana weather treats you to nice "seas". See you in Louisville (if we don't blow away 1st)!
when you leave for the latest cruise... I'll be thinking of you all! Be Safe, Have Fun... and be proud when you show the grey girl to all of the people in Louisville.

Many of us wish we could be there but can't... so live the experience and share when you get back, please?