Are Jonathon & friends around?

Are Jonathon & friends around?

November 1st, 2010, 12:55 am #1

With this being Halloween I thought of Jonathon & his friends aboard the ship & am wondering if they've done anything exciting lately?

November 2nd, 2010, 6:27 am #2

There was at least one "occurence" on Sunday, Halloween. John Engstrom, I, and possibly 6 visitors saw it. We agreed to withhold comment and wait to see if it showed up in the courier this week. We don't wanna take the chance of scaring people off.

Did you already hear something, Jo?

November 3rd, 2010, 5:33 pm #3

Haven't heard a thing... maybe it was a message that Jonathon sent to me to have me ask the question at this time (seems like a breeze was felt & then the idea of asking came to mind so I rushed to the computer to ask)... you know I've always been a fan of Jonathon, Corky, etc.
I don't get the Journal.... please tell me what happened!
I hear they pick on the non-believers to scare them & the believers to let them know they are around!
Halloween -- A perfect time for some ghostly showings!

November 4th, 2010, 5:57 am #4

John has not been through 5 Halloweens as I have on the ship. What he saw has left him "a bit unsettled". With the upcoming winterizing work week, it has been deemed smart to not publish anything that would scare off volunteers. I'm telling you, Jo, this experience was scarier than week-old Seabat cookies.

November 4th, 2010, 11:14 am #5

He probably walked in on Chris in the head. Talk about scary!!!

November 5th, 2010, 5:26 am #6

Please keep it clean. And by the way, I don't suppose you know who OOD this coming work week? You got it, cupcake, now you wanna go into suckup mode???

November 5th, 2010, 11:14 am #7

As usual, open mouth, insert size 17 foot. Besides, they didn't need Machinist Mates on the Constitution. ( I've heard Jerry is a plank owner )

November 5th, 2010, 8:12 pm #8

Please keep it clean. And by the way, I don't suppose you know who OOD this coming work week? You got it, cupcake, now you wanna go into suckup mode???
Might have some brownies or can't leave it alone bars with me.... think a few of those might help you tell me the scarey story.... we'll make sure none of the workers are listening so they won't be scared off.
We lost power last night for what seemed like no reason... about 120 or so we were told just poof, lights out. Got chilly during the night! All they said after restored was equipment failure. Wierd thing was only 3 houses on each side of street were dark, others had lights. We are wired "funny" out here... that strip of wiring just serves a few people on each street. Maybe Jonathon came up to visit?????

November 8th, 2010, 7:17 am #9

Ad MUMford is onboard changing the oil in the 2 main engines and performing other important maintenance procedures. Well, it seems someone or something has been moving his tools around and turning off the lights in the engine room at inopportune times. We also have a few newbies here this week sleeping in officers staterooms. For whatever reason 2 of them are sleeping with the lights on. I was hoping these issues would disappear after halloween but it seems not. Hopefully there will be no issues during the Veteran's breakfast Thursday morning.

Jo, as OOD I must maintain my integrity and impeccable reputation because the snipes as well as the gator gals in the office look up to me. However, feel free to email me in regards to matters of acquisition and distribution of foodstuffs such as brownies and kitkat bars to ships stores.

Respectfully Yours,
Chris

November 10th, 2010, 4:00 am #10

have a llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg talk with those Gator Gals in the office... What did you do, bribe them too????