A special day...

A special day...

October 13th, 2007, 5:54 pm #1

October 14th, 2007, 12:28 am #2

I understand this is another special day as a BIRTHDAY for our favorite SeaBat . . . how very fitting for all she does in tribute to the LST ranks of the USN. Now we can figure how she got some of that extra-special inspiration too sharing a birthday with our USN
A BIG BIRTHDAY SALUTE TO YOU MS. SEABAT and A BIG THANKS for all you contribute to make this discussion page so interesting and educational!

October 14th, 2007, 2:28 am #3

Happy Birthday to a Very special friend. Thanks for all you do. Love, Tammy & Garry

October 14th, 2007, 2:28 am #4

I understand this is another special day as a BIRTHDAY for our favorite SeaBat . . . how very fitting for all she does in tribute to the LST ranks of the USN. Now we can figure how she got some of that extra-special inspiration too sharing a birthday with our USN
A BIG BIRTHDAY SALUTE TO YOU MS. SEABAT and A BIG THANKS for all you contribute to make this discussion page so interesting and educational!
Pat, How is "my best friend Frank"?

October 14th, 2007, 12:29 pm #5

or where you remembered it from, but thanks Pat, Tammy, Garry and Sherry! I've received several emails too.. I think this means I'm getting older!

It is kinda special sharing the day with the entire US Navy!!!!

Thank you, again... one of the most precious gifts I receive is your friendship... every day. For that, I'm especially grateful!
Last edited by SeaBat on October 14th, 2007, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 14th, 2007, 12:29 pm #6

Pat, How is "my best friend Frank"?
Ahoy Sid- Frank's doing fine. Says to tell you that you LST guys seem to get younger with every cruise and that DE guys can't keep up that pace

October 14th, 2007, 12:32 pm #7

or where you remembered it from, but thanks Pat, Tammy, Garry and Sherry! I've received several emails too.. I think this means I'm getting older!

It is kinda special sharing the day with the entire US Navy!!!!

Thank you, again... one of the most precious gifts I receive is your friendship... every day. For that, I'm especially grateful!
Don't forget the UGGGS that manages to relay all sorts of top-secret information.
(UnderGroundGatorGalSociety) We'll let out just that much of the info so you know what you are dealing with You can guess all the rest

October 14th, 2007, 4:21 pm #8

Happy Birthday to a Very special friend. Thanks for all you do. Love, Tammy & Garry
Best wishes to a most wonderful gal who does so much for so many!

Sorry I didn't get it posted yesterday, but I was fishing out on the water with no dial-up connection . At least the fish were biting, but alas, I didn't see any flying fish.

Hope you had the best of birthdays, Seabat!

October 15th, 2007, 2:53 am #9

I knew about it ahead of time & didn't get a chance to get in here last night to post. I'm really sorry I didn't post on the right day! Well, perhaps this way you can keep dragging it out & enjoying the celebration
more.

October 17th, 2007, 2:27 am #10

for all of the emails, e-cards, greeting cards, postings and calls I received... you'll never know how much it means! I am very grateful to all of you for your thoughtfulness.