A June 6 Birthday Wish to another "Sister" of Mine - Dianne Hill

A June 6 Birthday Wish to another "Sister" of Mine - Dianne Hill

June 6th, 2009, 2:41 am #1

Happy Birthday to my "Sister". I hope you the best day. Be sure Rocky takes good care of you. You deserve a WONDERFUL DAY. I miss you very much. Happy Birthday Sis!!!!

June 6th, 2009, 3:48 am #2

Hope you have a great day! Make Rocky wait on you all day & take you out for a very nice dinner!
Love ya!
Steve & Jo

June 6th, 2009, 8:26 am #3

Rocky taking you out to dinner. You'll get stuck with the tab. I'm sorry if I sound Jaded but because of Rocky and Shaft, I can't go into Turonis or Kipplees till I pay some mysterious tabs .

June 6th, 2009, 1:06 pm #4

Happy Birthday to my "Sister". I hope you the best day. Be sure Rocky takes good care of you. You deserve a WONDERFUL DAY. I miss you very much. Happy Birthday Sis!!!!
Happy Birthday, Dianne! Thanks for all of the work you do for us and LST 325! Have a great one!

June 7th, 2009, 5:05 am #5

and Rocky took your advice and treated me to a grand dinner...but I get to pay the bill when it comes in!!! So Chris, I can't feel too sorry for you as he works it that way at home too!

You know, when I gave Rocky my blessings to go to Greece almost 9 years ago, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be invloved with a bunch of would-be-sailors!! But those "sailor's proved to be the best there ever was and I am so proud and blessed to be a part of that "family". And it has grown over the years with all the volunteers that I have met and worked with. We indeed are all tied together with "Heart strings" with one common goal. Thank you all for coming into my life!

You all have a great day now...and thanks again for making my day a special one!
Dianne Hill

June 8th, 2009, 11:53 pm #6

Hi Dianne: Lois and I want to wish you a very happy birthday. I know this is just number 29! That Rocky robbed the craddle! I will let you and Rocky in to a very tight secret. Someone took me out and bought pizza and beer for my birthday! It was not Lois! Since I know he will read this I will tell him thanks -- it was really appreciated. If he buys again, I will keep it a secret from Rocky. Shaft

June 9th, 2009, 6:31 am #7

Free pizza and beer....there you go rubbing it in again, Captain. Just wait till LST Week when the Gator Gals take me out for Steak and Ale.

I imagine whoever "he" is probably was doing so to acknowledge your birthday and what you've contibuted to the Ship, materially and emotionally. That's a pretty long list.

Once again, you get the pizza and I get the SHAFT!

June 12th, 2009, 6:58 pm #8

Hi Dianne: Lois and I want to wish you a very happy birthday. I know this is just number 29! That Rocky robbed the craddle! I will let you and Rocky in to a very tight secret. Someone took me out and bought pizza and beer for my birthday! It was not Lois! Since I know he will read this I will tell him thanks -- it was really appreciated. If he buys again, I will keep it a secret from Rocky. Shaft
I'll just say that I was born before D-Day and when I was a young tot, I always thought D-Day was named after me!
Chris, You have a long way to go to catch up with me!!!
Dianne

June 13th, 2009, 8:44 am #9

who said that, Dianne (Shaft). But when I met you originally, I thought you were Rocky's daughter. That's why the Captain referred to "Cradle Robbing".

I'm saying this cuz I know Rocky doesn't read these posts. No offense, Dianne. I know you think Rocky is cute....but.......that face could make a freight train take a dirt road! And this has nothing to do with the fact that he's stiffed me twice at Kipplees .

June 14th, 2009, 2:37 am #10

Read the web sight. To back up your statement about my face. On one of the river trips I was interviewed by a reporter from the Louisville, KY, and in his artcle in the paper he referred to my face as the road map of life and I am darned proud of it. I have earned it!
Remember SNIPES RULE!
Rocky