Moderators: Nut44x4, tatertot, rain

NJF820715

Gaelle
Gaelle

March 14th, 2006, 6:47 pm #1

It looks like this site is just starting:

http://princessdoe.org/

(picture sent to updates)
Last edited by Gaelle on August 26th, 2012, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

monkalup
Advanced Member
monkalup
Advanced Member

March 14th, 2006, 8:35 pm #2

Glad to see they are doing this!
Last edited by monkalup on July 17th, 2012, 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauran

"If you have a chance to accomplish something that will make things better for people coming behind you, and you don't do that, you are wasting your time on this earth." The late, great Roberto Clemente.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only.

Pilgrim
Pilgrim

March 28th, 2006, 4:35 pm #3

Gaelle,Mar 14 wrote: It looks like this site is just starting:

http://princessdoe.org/

(picture sent to updates)
This is the Person that got me involved with missing persons/doe/here. I overheard the last few minutes of a program on Satellite that was talking about this case and did a google which got me to the doenetwork.

suzanne
Advanced Member
suzanne
Advanced Member

May 1st, 2006, 1:17 am #4

Hi :)
I tried to get people to look into this.But I don't know if they did or not.I noticed on IDWANTED it says I believe a few teeth?front teeth?were discolored on princess Doe.Can anyone find out if this is true.It does not mention this anywhere else.It might make a big differene in identifying her.

suzanne
Last edited by suzanne on May 1st, 2006, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

suzanne
Advanced Member
suzanne
Advanced Member

May 1st, 2006, 1:27 am #5

Ell
Advanced Member
Ell
Advanced Member

June 20th, 2006, 11:13 pm #6

http://id-wanted.org/description.asp?caseNum=U-0127
U-0127
Unidentified
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: White female, 15 to 19, 5'2'', 90 to 110 lbs., brown shoulder length hair, pierced ears with double pierced left. Two upper front teeth darker than others. Nail polish on right fingernails, none on left. Blood type O.

Victim found 7/15/82 in wooded area of Blairstown Cemetary, Route 94, Blairstown (Warren County), NJ, partially nude. Had worn red V-neck pullover shirt with yellow piping on front portion of shoulder, blue and black piping around neck, sleeves and waist. Wraparound skirt of red, white and blue print; wide border print of peacocks on lower area. Gold colored chain with small, evenly spaced white beads. 14-K gold cross of ornate design attached.

Skeletal, dental X-rays available.
Cause of Death: Blunt force head injury
Fingerprints:
22 M 4 U 000
L 6 U OIM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blairstown Police Dept.
Stillwater Road Road - Box 128
Blairstown, NJ 07825
Tel: (201) 362-8266

Last edited by Ell on August 9th, 2012, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ell

Only after the last tree has been
cut down;
Only after the last fish has been
caught;
Only after the last river has been
poisoned;
Only then will you realize
that money cannot be eaten.

oldies4mari2004
oldies4mari2004

July 25th, 2006, 6:07 pm #7

a.jpg

pdoe
pdoe

December 12th, 2006, 2:59 am #8

Ell,Jun 20 wrote:
http://id-wanted.org/description.asp?caseNum=U-0127
U-0127
Unidentified

Description: White female, 15 to 19, 5'2'', 90 to 110 lbs., brown shoulder length hair, pierced ears with double pierced left. Two upper front teeth darker than others. Nail polish on right fingernails, none on left. Blood type O.

Victim found 7/15/82 in wooded area of Blairstown Cemetary, Route 94, Blairstown (Warren County), NJ, partially nude. Had worn red V-neck pullover shirt with yellow piping on front portion of shoulder, blue and black piping around neck, sleeves and waist. Wraparound skirt of red, white and blue print; wide border print of peacocks on lower area. Gold colored chain with small, evenly spaced white beads. 14-K gold cross of ornate design attached.

Skeletal, dental X-rays available.

Cause of Death: Blunt force head injury

Fingerprints:
22 M 4 U 000
L 6 U OIM

Blairstown Police Dept.
Stillwater Road Road - Box 128
Blairstown, NJ 07825
Tel: (201) 362-8266
That is the first I have heard anything about the two teeth being darker. Give me a little time and I'll see what I can find out about that. The information posted there must be rather old based on two facts. First, the area code for the Blairstown police changed several years ago to 908 (10 years??) and the case is now handled by the Warren County Prosecutor's office and has been for quite a while. I'll let you know what I find out and post once I find it.

Thanks for the info.

monkalup
Advanced Member
monkalup
Advanced Member

December 12th, 2006, 3:42 am #9

I will be very interested to hear what you come up with regarding the teeth. There are some missing girls with discolored front teeth...

# Unidentified White Female Located on July 15, 1982 in Blairstown, Warren County, New Jersey.
# Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head.
# Estimated date of death is weeks before her discovery.
# Her nickname is Princess Doe

Vital Statistics

* Date of Birth: approximately 1964-1968
* Estimated age: 14 - 18 years old.
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'4"; 90-100 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown, straight shoulder-length hair. Both of her ears were pierced; her left ear was double-pierced. She wore nail polish on her right fingernails only. No previous fractures.
* Dentals: Available. Lower anterior teeth are crowded. Her two front teeth are slightly darker than the rest of her teeth teeth were in fairly good condition. She had some work done, which indicates she probably belonged to a middle class family before she became estranged from them.
* DNA: MtDNA available in CODIS
* Clothing: The following items of clothing were found around the victim when she was discovered:
1. Red v-neck pullover shirt with yellow piping on the front portion of the shoulder area and blue and black piping around the neck, sleeves and waist;
2. Wraparound skirt with red, white and blue print with a wide border of peacock designs on the lower portion;
3. Gold-colored chain with small white beads and a 14-karat gold cross with an ornate design.

ShirtSkirtCrossCross2
Victim's Clothing and Accessories

Case History
The victim was discovered in a wooded area of at the north end of Cedar Ridge Cemetery on Route 94 in Blairstown, New Jersey. She was partially unclothed. She was severely beaten prior to her death.

Police believe Princess Doe was from the Long Island, NY. area, and was estranged from her family.
Her face had been bludgeoned beyond recognition. She was not pregnant when she died, and had never given birth. Toxicology results showed she was not using drugs at the time of her death -- but those results may have been tainted because investigators believe she was found several weeks after she died.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this young woman's identity or the circumstances surrounding her death, please contact:
Warren County Prosecutor's Office
Sgt. Steve Speirs Jr.
908-475-6275
OR
New Jersey State Police
800-709-7090
All information may be submitted on an anonymous basis.

NCMEC #: NCMU400028

NCIC Number:
U-630870962
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/36ufnj.html
Last edited by monkalup on August 7th, 2011, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lauran

"If you have a chance to accomplish something that will make things better for people coming behind you, and you don't do that, you are wasting your time on this earth." The late, great Roberto Clemente.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only.

pdoe
pdoe

December 14th, 2006, 1:58 am #10

So far, no luck with the teeth but I'll keep you posted if I learn something. Also, on a broader note and to give everybody an update:

The list of possible matches on the web site (http://www.princessdoe.org/) is being worked by LE and will be updated in the near future (within a few weeks.) So yes, progress is being made for sure. I'll keep the site updated whenever I receive information. Please feel free to post any suggestions for the site. I will check back here on a regular basis.