Where is Rich Phelan?

Where is Rich Phelan?

Joani Fairand Ennis
Joani Fairand Ennis

March 17th, 2003, 2:11 pm #1

I know he went to prep school somewhere in the East, but from there I have no idea where he ended up in this vast world. If you have any clues email me. I was watching the show, High School Reunion, and I started thinking about him. Thanks!

April LeBlanc
April LeBlanc

July 28th, 2003, 12:01 am #2

Well, I dated his older brother Steve, but, I couldn't tell you where Rich is, but, I know Steve was in the class of '78. Maybe someone who was in Columbus for their reunion this summer can tell you? His parents used to lived on Westmont just a couple of blocks from UAHS, too. Good Luck!

Sally
Sally

June 5th, 2004, 2:49 am #3

I know he went to prep school somewhere in the East, but from there I have no idea where he ended up in this vast world. If you have any clues email me. I was watching the show, High School Reunion, and I started thinking about him. Thanks!
Is this the Richard Phelan who graduated in 1953?

Sally
Sally

June 5th, 2004, 2:54 am #4

Is this the Richard Phelan who graduated in 1953?