Where did everyone go to makeout???

Where did everyone go to makeout???

Anonymous - (you'll see why)
Anonymous - (you'll see why)

February 17th, 2007, 10:59 pm #1

For me - definately Griggs Dam was a first choice. The cops would come around and shine a flashlight into the car if they couldn't see you or if it was after 10:00

Jim R. (1981)
Jim R. (1981)

February 18th, 2007, 3:10 pm #2

Griggs Dam for sure. Got busted after 11 pm one night. She was 18, and I was 17. The officer said to her "You better get this minor home soon" lol. I can laugh about it now.

amy
amy

February 19th, 2007, 7:41 pm #3

the scioto country club golf course; lots of places to hide. sometimes the field in front of first community village too. memories...

Bob '74
Bob '74

February 20th, 2007, 4:08 am #4

Anybody choose the O.S.U. golf course? Went there in the early 70's at night and just as we kissed for the first time, we got chased out of there by a small golf vehicle and it's scary headlights!

My friends opted for the Fishinger Elementary School field...now Wellington School....for their "biology experiments!"

Dave Lemmon
Dave Lemmon

February 20th, 2007, 3:47 pm #5

For me - definately Griggs Dam was a first choice. The cops would come around and shine a flashlight into the car if they couldn't see you or if it was after 10:00
...for marriage.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2007, 5:37 pm #6

Miller Park in the woods under the tunnel. Went there for a few of my "firsts" mostly having to do with smoking though.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 22nd, 2007, 3:15 pm #7

NICE! I had many great experiences at Miller Park!

JP '84 (John J. Pattee)
JP '84 (John J. Pattee)

February 22nd, 2007, 7:48 pm #8

didn't get the opportunity to do that making out stuff....now that i think about it...didn't have a date all through high school....holy crap...that's really sad!

Dave Lemmon
Dave Lemmon

February 23rd, 2007, 4:06 pm #9

I always wanted to hookup in that underground room with the window in the natatorium pool...while school was in session.

Mike
Mike

April 21st, 2007, 8:57 pm #10

There was a lot of corn to get lost in back there!

Also, the OSU barn wasn't too shabby (if you didn't get caught!)