Looking for my Husband's birth Mother

Looking for my Husband's birth Mother

January 12th, 2012, 7:31 pm #1

HI,
My name is Sophia Johnson, I am trying to help my husband locate his birth mother. He was born 5/9/66 at Riverside hospital in columbus OH.
My husband is a successful doctor, but did not have a good relationship with his adoptive mother. She died this past oct and he would now, like to know more about his biological mother.
We believe she was 16 and his dad was 15. We believe she might have been a twin .The adoption was done through the doctor at the hospital, who we think has died and a minister, who doesnt know the mom's name.
I am sorry to email you out of the blue.If you have any information or idea of who is mom could be, I would be happy to provide you with more information on me and my husband, so you can know we are good people.
Thank you in advance for hopefully reading this email,
Sophia Johnson

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 13th, 2012, 1:59 am #2

I graduated in '66 and those details just don't ring a bell with me. I assume the mother was in the class of '67 or maybe '68. I recomend you try posting at You Know You Are From Upper Arlington If..... It has a private message function and you are more likely to get an answer. Best wishes in your quest.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 13th, 2012, 6:10 pm #3

HI,
My name is Sophia Johnson, I am trying to help my husband locate his birth mother. He was born 5/9/66 at Riverside hospital in columbus OH.
My husband is a successful doctor, but did not have a good relationship with his adoptive mother. She died this past oct and he would now, like to know more about his biological mother.
We believe she was 16 and his dad was 15. We believe she might have been a twin .The adoption was done through the doctor at the hospital, who we think has died and a minister, who doesnt know the mom's name.
I am sorry to email you out of the blue.If you have any information or idea of who is mom could be, I would be happy to provide you with more information on me and my husband, so you can know we are good people.
Thank you in advance for hopefully reading this email,
Sophia Johnson
If you think the parents might of been older,there was a rumor of a girl in the class of 66 giving birth and she was a twin.Someone told me she kept the baby.This is all I remember about the rumor, sorry. Maybe someone from that class can remember or knows the facts.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2012, 12:33 am #4

I know exactly the situation that YOU are referring to. I doubt this is it. I discussed this with my younger brother, class '69 and he draws a blank on the details given. As I recomended, this gal needs to take this to the other board that has a private message function as I doubt that anyone wants to breach another's privacy on an open board. Best wishes.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2012, 2:38 am #5

sorry if I affended you but like I said this was a rumor I had heard a number of years ago and just thought someone else might be able to help from the class of 66 since it was someone in their class and it was not a big secret according to the rumor. Sorry again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2012, 2:39 am #6

I know exactly the situation that YOU are referring to. I doubt this is it. I discussed this with my younger brother, class '69 and he draws a blank on the details given. As I recomended, this gal needs to take this to the other board that has a private message function as I doubt that anyone wants to breach another's privacy on an open board. Best wishes.
sorry if I affended you but like I said this was a rumor I had heard a number of years ago and just thought someone else might be able to help from the class of 66 since it was someone in their class and it was not a big secret according to the rumor. Sorry again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2012, 3:27 am #7

I am not offended. Several girls got pregnant our senior year. Surprise! Surprise!!! I know who the "rumor" was about. Some of the details that the original poster gave don't fit that girl's situation. While we were not "friends" she did sit in front of me in study hall and I became aware of her condition before she left school. I also know who her boyfriend was. I am talking too much as this original post may not even be legit. I prefer to drop the subject for that reason. Have a good weekend.