Herr Gill passed away

Herr Gill passed away

Kate (oakley) Leaver
Kate (oakley) Leaver

October 31st, 2011, 4:05 pm #1

UAHS lost another amazing teacher, Herr Gill on October 26,2011. Whether he was your German teacher, study hall teacher or coach, he was an AMAZING teacher,and a good friend and he will be truly missed! Auf Wiedersehen Herr Gill!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 2nd, 2011, 5:54 am #2

Sorry not everyone took German. You missed out.

Laura Child McConnell Class of 88
Laura Child McConnell Class of 88

November 4th, 2011, 11:09 pm #3

UAHS lost another amazing teacher, Herr Gill on October 26,2011. Whether he was your German teacher, study hall teacher or coach, he was an AMAZING teacher,and a good friend and he will be truly missed! Auf Wiedersehen Herr Gill!
Oh, I'm crushed. He was a wonderful teacher and such a sweet man. My thoughts are with his family!

Kathy Gruber Tatterson
Kathy Gruber Tatterson

November 10th, 2011, 3:02 am #4

I was saddened to hear of Mr. Gill's passing. He took twenty of us to Germany in the summer of 1982 (including his son David). He was a great teacher, and not just in German class. I am sorry I never kept in touch. Heartfelt condolences to David and family -- your father made a huge impact on a lot of us. He will be missed and fondly remembered.

anonymous
anonymous

November 20th, 2011, 7:39 pm #5

Just read this post, very saddened to hear this news. I had touched base with him a few years ago and he remembered me. We had a nice correspondance. I went to Germany with him in 1985 and will forever cherish that trip and the years I had him as a teacher. I found his obituary online but would like to know happened and where he was laid to rest so I might pay my respects.

Silvana-Class of 94
Silvana-Class of 94

December 12th, 2011, 3:26 pm #6

Herr Gill was an AMAZING teacher-he will be truly missed-thanks for the great memories at UAHS.

Susan Warner
Susan Warner

February 15th, 2012, 1:33 am #7

Just came across this post and so sorry to hear. Herr Gill was awesome and very close to my heart. I was lucky to have him for 3 years of German, study hall and homeroom. He will be truly missed:(