Class of 1981 Reunion?

Class of 1981 Reunion?

Evan
Evan

February 6th, 2006, 7:16 pm #1

Hey everyone,

So I'm making my travel and vacation plans for this year and I see it's our 25th. Any plans in the works? I figure it'll be around the 4th as usual... Parade, etc...

Thanks,
-Evan Maxwell

Sheri ('85)
Sheri ('85)

February 7th, 2006, 2:20 am #2

The beauty of UA ... show up any 4th of July and you'll find people you haven't seen in years ... reunion year or not. Enjoy your 25th!

Jim Ramsay
Jim Ramsay

February 7th, 2006, 3:37 am #3

Hey everyone,

So I'm making my travel and vacation plans for this year and I see it's our 25th. Any plans in the works? I figure it'll be around the 4th as usual... Parade, etc...

Thanks,
-Evan Maxwell
Evan,
What are you up to? I'm still living in Columbus.
Jim Ramsay

M. Harold Elford
M. Harold Elford

February 9th, 2006, 12:22 pm #4

How are u Jim and Evan ? I still live in Hilliard and do the Firefighter/Paramedic thing in Grove City. Drop me an e-mail sometime.

Evan
Evan

February 10th, 2006, 8:03 pm #5

Hey fellas,

Good to hear you're doing well! Same old stuff here... Been working at the same job here in NC for the last 11 years - GSK, your pharmaceutical dollars at work... I work on innersite audio/video connectivity - hours of boredom with seconds of panic, you know that kind of thing...

Sara Lutz from our class was working here some time ago (one of the midwestern branches) but her name's not on the email any more so I think she's moved on.

Don't know what's going on for our 25th but I'm sure something will come together. Sad to say we'll need a new truck triver for the parade this year since Tom Cross' passing...

Later,
-Evan

February 14th, 2006, 3:33 am #6

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
-Evan Maxwell
Be sure to check here often, as we'll post the plans for your reunion as soon as we find out what's up.

http://www.bearalums.com/Reunions/Reunion1981.htm

Beth Welsh Heer
Beth Welsh Heer

May 16th, 2006, 3:15 pm #7

Hey fellas,

Good to hear you're doing well! Same old stuff here... Been working at the same job here in NC for the last 11 years - GSK, your pharmaceutical dollars at work... I work on innersite audio/video connectivity - hours of boredom with seconds of panic, you know that kind of thing...

Sara Lutz from our class was working here some time ago (one of the midwestern branches) but her name's not on the email any more so I think she's moved on.

Don't know what's going on for our 25th but I'm sure something will come together. Sad to say we'll need a new truck triver for the parade this year since Tom Cross' passing...

Later,
-Evan
Evan:Are you planning to come for the reunion? We have not talked for awhile. Hope to see you there! Beth

Jim Ramsay
Jim Ramsay

May 21st, 2006, 12:50 pm #8

Hey fellas,

Later,
-Evan
25 YEARS...HOLY COW. HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A GOOD TIME. I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT, BUT I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT EVERYBODY. I HAVE TO WORK. I'M STILL WORKING AT SUNNY 95. ALSO WORKING AT THE FUNNYBONE COMEDY CLUB. KEEPING BUSY AND TRYING TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.
Jim (class of '81, second to none)