April 17th, 2006, 10:14 pm #1

what was the best high school prank

Elaina Kendall-Leslie Class of 1993
Elaina Kendall-Leslie Class of 1993

April 18th, 2006, 12:36 am #2

Glue in the locks-Class of 88!!!!!!

April 18th, 2006, 12:45 am #3

what was the best high school prank
I think it was the class of '84 that put the big, concrete-filled, class ID painted, wooden box in the main hallway. That was pretty cool.

There was a rumor that one of the classes had disassembled a VW bug and re-assembled it in the hall. I can't confirm this one but, if it's true, it has to be the best.

David '88
David '88

April 18th, 2006, 12:18 pm #4

Glue in the locks-Class of 88!!!!!!
Absolutely. And for the record I have no knowledge or confessions to make in regard to this incident. Though I must give an "honorable mention" to putting the McDonald playground characters on top of the school.

David '88
David '88

April 18th, 2006, 12:20 pm #5

I think it was the class of '84 that put the big, concrete-filled, class ID painted, wooden box in the main hallway. That was pretty cool.

There was a rumor that one of the classes had disassembled a VW bug and re-assembled it in the hall. I can't confirm this one but, if it's true, it has to be the best.
I believe it was a Volvo.

Elaina
Elaina

April 19th, 2006, 5:15 pm #6

What about the stealing of the Frisch's Big Boy? I think that was 1988 also.

David '88
David '88

April 19th, 2006, 6:08 pm #7

I seem to recall Big Boy getting buried up to his bun too...

My class was "energetic" to say the least. I don't think Dr. Johnson (former principal) much cared for us. I'm sure the UA taxpayers didn't.

Joel '84
Joel '84

April 21st, 2006, 10:21 pm #8

I remember the VW bug, possibly class of 81 or 82. Then 82 or 83 class hauled in a HUGE log and I think filled it with cement after getting it in.

April 22nd, 2006, 2:59 pm #9

I seem to recall Big Boy getting buried up to his bun too...

My class was "energetic" to say the least. I don't think Dr. Johnson (former principal) much cared for us. I'm sure the UA taxpayers didn't.
The Frisches Big Boy ended up in the pitcher's mound of the baseball field if I am remembering correctly. And yes, the glue in the locks was also the Class of '88. We were just a generation trying to express our creativity! Anyone know what has happened to Johnson? Where is he today? There was actually an article about the pranks that our class did - if I can find the url again I will post it.

KGT
KGT

April 23rd, 2006, 4:48 pm #10

I remember the VW bug, possibly class of 81 or 82. Then 82 or 83 class hauled in a HUGE log and I think filled it with cement after getting it in.
The big log was '83!