well done trader bob

well done trader bob

December 10th, 2010, 10:43 pm #1

you just drove the price for cowen up & improved your club

December 10th, 2010, 11:02 pm #2

...he was trying to get Cowen's price up.

December 11th, 2010, 2:01 am #3

Hey Cranky, just wondering why some of your fanbase wants to trade Cowan. Seems like your team is doing very well, kicked PDX butts twice. Don will have those boys playing hard all year, very competitive team. Anything can happen come playoff time. Seems to me dealing Cowan will make your team far weaker, and what you get for him may or may not pan out. Just wondering?

Centerline

December 11th, 2010, 11:12 pm #4

He will not weaken his team for a chance to maybe go a little further in the playoffs so they can make more $$$. Plus they are still really in the hunt. I will bet you Cranky an adult "pop" he isn't traded.

"You're Fired!"
"You're Fired!"

December 12th, 2010, 6:06 am #5

I gotta say, though I am an AMS fan other than when they play the AMS, I've always followed and supported the Chiefs. Man could you imagin what Snack would have done with last years team.....YIKES.

Anyway with the surprise the Chiefs have been I'm not sure Cowen is on the block.

December 13th, 2010, 7:16 pm #6

especially the way they have owned Portland this year, not to mention being pretty even with us (series wise). I would say they think they have a good chance to do some damage in the playoffs. If the season ended today, it would be Spok vs the Ams in the 1st round.