Regan's rant

Regan's rant

December 30th, 2011, 5:39 pm #1

Regan Bartel blogs and announces for the Rockets. Good post game blog entry at Regan's Rant that gives an outsider's perspective on the Ams this year. Put simply, he describes this as a special team that one does not see often, and identifies the Am's over-agers as the league's best.

Bartel believes, and he told Tory, that with a team this good, the Ams should make a trade and go for it this year.

Good read, if you have time:http://reganbartel.blogspot.com/

December 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm #2

I'm not sure Tory needs any advice building his team. And if he does, it's probably not from a radio guy, especially that one.

December 30th, 2011, 8:47 pm #3

on the overall demeanor of the Americans organization. Obviously it starts at the top and works it's way down. I'm proud of this franchise. Kudos to Bob.

December 31st, 2011, 2:32 am #4

I'm not sure Tory needs any advice building his team. And if he does, it's probably not from a radio guy, especially that one.
Bartel clearly indicates in the article that he is not presuming to provide advice to Tory. His statements are from the perspective of a fan more than anything else, and that comes across in what he wrote.

Regardless, it says a lot about the TCA organization that someone associated with a program as successful and well-run as the Rockets is so complimentary of this organization.

Whether Bob makes a trade or not, it will be the best move for this organization. He judges worth better than anyone.

I, for one, like the long run of success and would not want to trade for THE BIG ONE if it means suffering through lean years.