Game 6!

Game 6!

April 16th, 2012, 2:05 pm #1

Game 6 is the game that Spokane ended your season last year Ams. Remember that feeling? Play with Passion and emotion tonight and send them home. Ams need to stay out of the box and keep it simple. The 4th one is the hardest of them all to win. Im looking forward to watching the game on tv and have faith the guys will get it done!

GO AMS GO

April 16th, 2012, 6:31 pm #2

They on tonight for sure? If so, what channel? I cant find it in my program guide.

April 16th, 2012, 6:32 pm #3

found it...280.

April 17th, 2012, 2:21 am #4

Game 6 is the game that Spokane ended your season last year Ams. Remember that feeling? Play with Passion and emotion tonight and send them home. Ams need to stay out of the box and keep it simple. The 4th one is the hardest of them all to win. Im looking forward to watching the game on tv and have faith the guys will get it done!

GO AMS GO
Nice goal in Spokane! 1-0 AMS...keep it up!!

April 17th, 2012, 12:45 pm #5

Nachbaur rolls all 4 lines and Hiller keeps rolling 2 and mixing in the third every once in awhile. What a great idea. Out coached again. The top guys were way too tired. That is why we have lost 3 in OT. I would not be surprised if Spokane wins 7. Ouch

April 17th, 2012, 2:29 pm #6

.....you could see they were just plain out of gas. I don't understand rolling the top two lines, especially when those lines are turning the puck over continously....

I will not be surprised one bit if Spokane wins game 7. If it goes to OT again, I think the Chiefs will definitely have it.....

April 17th, 2012, 3:30 pm #7

Really, I'm not. But this series should have been over in 5 or 6 games. I am shocked at how the series has gone. Granted, all 3 of the Ams losses have been in OT...but this is a team that makes Spokane its bitch during the regular season. But, once again, we become there's in the playoffs.

Man, its frustrating.

April 17th, 2012, 3:55 pm #8

I would bet Engel was in net against the Ams in most meetings this year. Williams is clearly a better netminder than Engel. And he's playing really well right now obviously. I thought this would be a short series as well but this Spoke team is evidently one that's been under estimated. Even by myself. It's been a great series and here's hoping game 7 is a good hard fought game by both clubs.

April 17th, 2012, 4:38 pm #9

This is what can happen when you face a hot goaltender (point of reference...a little thing called the Miracle On Ice). Look at the number of scoring chances difference between the 2 teams. Its not even close. Rimmer is playing great but Williams is playing out of his mind. To boot Spoke isn't a toal pushover.

This ain't a coaching issue, an effort issue, a reffing issue, or a team issue, this is hockey.....enjoy it. I think if Tri keeps pluggin away the way it has sooner or later the dam will break (hopefully game 7) but if not you have been treated to an amazing goaltending preformance. Kudos to Spoke for what it has done in this series even if they don't preveil.

And if we don't preveil I can't see anything we could have done differently.

Well I sure would have liked to see Mychan still playing in this series. That big body infront of the net might have helped a bit but that's hockey too.

April 18th, 2012, 4:11 pm #10

GO AMS GO
Can't say much that hasn't already been said for the rest of the game, but if you watch the video, 2 Spoke players are blatantly offsides for the OT goal. Pretty easy to take advantage of that. Not denying that they are playing well by any means, but that goal was undeserved.