Ashton vs. Kramer

Ashton vs. Kramer

February 20th, 2011, 6:50 pm #1

Good to see a first round draft pick can take care of himself if need be. 4 punches and done. Even Ali lost a fight once in awhile.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/102461

"You're Fired!"
"You're Fired!"

February 20th, 2011, 7:46 pm #2

Lol he had no chance Ashton smoked him just like spokane smoked us. Why was he in the running for toughest in the west?

February 20th, 2011, 9:10 pm #3

He lost 1 fight and he took a couple punches that weren't even that hard, just caught him off guard and he more or less fell down before getting back up and wanting to go but they stepped in for Carters' sake

He's in the toughest in the west running because he has the most fighting majors in the league and i would say has lost 2 maybe 3 fights all year

February 20th, 2011, 9:49 pm #4

if you watch the fight on hockeyfights.com you'll see that he didnt fall down...Ashton KICKED HIS ***.Plain & simple. Kramers a jackhole who deserved to get his *** handed to him...reminds me of Riley Boychuck.
Last edited by AMSMOD on February 20th, 2011, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 20th, 2011, 9:52 pm #5

I didn't realize that your posts went in edited! good. I have a potty mouth. sorry bout that.

February 20th, 2011, 11:51 pm #6

While I don't agree with the comment above about Kramer being described as a jackhole or a dirty player, it doesn't hide the fact he has the most majors because I think he fights just to go fight to get that reputation. Not that he is necessarily all that tough.

"You're Fired!"
"You're Fired!"

February 20th, 2011, 11:53 pm #7

I didn't realize that your posts went in edited! good. I have a potty mouth. sorry bout that.
While I don't agree with the comment above about Kramer being described as a jackhole or a dirty player, it doesn't hide the fact he has the most majors because I think he fights just to go fight to get that reputation. Not that he is necessarily all that tough.

"You're Fired!"
"You're Fired!"

February 21st, 2011, 12:26 am #8

I suppose thats a little harsh but considering the kid does exactly what you just said every single game is what gets me. Its almost like hes not there to play hockey but to get into fights.it can be annoying when like boychuck you know that hes going to attempt to fight every time we see him.I know thats the name of the game for some views of what hockey is but after watching our guys (not including Grist) pretty much get through most of the games "clean" it gets old fast and its refreshing to see someone take him down.** I apologize for the "rude" language i used..sometimes i forget that these guys are kids & still learning/growing/ whatever you want to call it but some of these guys get under my skin.

February 21st, 2011, 12:26 am #9

"You're Fired!"
If you watch Krammer he talks all night and I don't think ashton likes him. And that that is Krammers 2nd fight he's lost to an American. He lost earlier this year to humphries. He's Don's little monkey goon. Plays just like Don but not good enough to be a NHL player nor will he be in the dub next year as a 20.

February 21st, 2011, 12:29 am #10

One more thing if you know anything about any fighting. Watch his first knee buckle after Ashton hits him. His bell got rung. For a fighter that keeps bugging people to Foyt not to smart to say let's fight and then ask him 20 questions when hes getting charged by the guy he challenges.