A few images from the Spokane chiefs vs TC Americans game

A few images from the Spokane chiefs vs TC Americans game

October 25th, 2009, 8:00 am #1

Not sure if the game was televised, but heres a few pictures from the game if you missed it...

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widget-d7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" height="320" width="426"><param name="movie" value="http://widget-d7.slide.com/widgets/slid ... wf"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="scale" value="noscale"><param name="salign" value="l"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"> <param name="flashvars" value="cy=ms&il=1&channel=72057594050475735&site=widget-d7.slide.com"></object>
<p style="white-space:nowrap;">

October 25th, 2009, 2:28 pm #2

I am still looking for the one of the Chiefs celebrating at the end of the game!

Centerline

October 25th, 2009, 6:24 pm #3

Ya, with a loss like that, not much celebrating going on in Spokane. Good game regardless, although I ma still paying dearly for attending buck night, and doing a half dozen dogs...at my age I should know bette!

October 25th, 2009, 9:24 pm #4

Not sure if the game was televised, but heres a few pictures from the game if you missed it...

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widget-d7.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" height="320" width="426"><param name="movie" value="http://widget-d7.slide.com/widgets/slid ... wf"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="scale" value="noscale"><param name="salign" value="l"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"> <param name="flashvars" value="cy=ms&il=1&channel=72057594050475735&site=widget-d7.slide.com"></object>
<p style="white-space:nowrap;">
post this crap on your board!!!! Don't tell, me that your trying to be nice and just post pics from the game...Take your slide show and shove it. If I want Spoke pics I'll go to the pow wow and look my self!!

AMSFAN

AMSFAN,

If you do not want to see this slide show then why did you click on this thread when it is clearly labeled what it was? I suggest in the future that you pay better attention on what each thread is so that you do not get so upset at seeing pictures. Most of us on here like seeing professional pictures of our AMS and I continue to welcome these pictures on our board.

Bishard
Last edited by Bishard on October 25th, 2009, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 25th, 2009, 9:44 pm #5

Ignore the BS comments from some Ams fans.....It was a nice gesture from the best photographer in the WHL. I envy the Chiefs organization for your services and wish we had someone with your talent and dedication. We get some good shots and excellent pics down here from some dedicated people but they dont measure up to your standards.

Again thanks for sharing,

Steve

October 25th, 2009, 10:03 pm #6

I am still looking for the one of the Chiefs celebrating at the end of the game!

Centerline
spoke spit one up last nite.....ams #13 played a helluva game

October 25th, 2009, 10:12 pm #7

post this crap on your board!!!! Don't tell, me that your trying to be nice and just post pics from the game...Take your slide show and shove it. If I want Spoke pics I'll go to the pow wow and look my self!!

AMSFAN

AMSFAN,

If you do not want to see this slide show then why did you click on this thread when it is clearly labeled what it was? I suggest in the future that you pay better attention on what each thread is so that you do not get so upset at seeing pictures. Most of us on here like seeing professional pictures of our AMS and I continue to welcome these pictures on our board.

Bishard
that you can get the lemon outta you're butt

October 25th, 2009, 10:15 pm #8

AMSFAN

AMSFAN,

Bishard
Just want to clarify, and thanks for the pics.

October 25th, 2009, 10:19 pm #9

AMSFAN

AMSFAN,

Bishard
Thanks for sharing your great pictures. AMSFAN Gary always shares his pictures which I for one enjoy. Oh and he is being nice for posting those pics. Kind of a nice change from all the other AMS/Chiefs crap.

October 25th, 2009, 10:42 pm #10

No worries, sure did not mean to offend anyone. Thanks for the very kind words.

Just so everyone knows, the images submitted to the WHL for the league gallery are always done journalistic style, with equal coverage for each team. Last night games images submitted and displayed are one goal from each team, and a shot of our captain and your assistant in the boards together. Take it for what it is worth...nothing to get riled up about.