Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:21 pm #21

I think it's you that needs to speak with the Doctor, maybe she can help you with your anger issues.

In the meantime, it's the OLA's move.
Seriously, how is Acton Michaels doing? He still having that split personality disorder one of them writes for your site and the other is a stock photo model?

Kevin, it's been what, 2 years? You keep coming on here and promising that you have evidence. You promised the world heading into the lawsuit and you came out of it with your tail between your legs. Now you are promising the world in this tell all book... but how can anyone believe you?

You lied about all the evidence you had that you were going to unleash in your lawsuit. You lied about all these writers who write for you. You plagiarized a bunch of stories on your site. You are a professional ***********... and the easy thing to do when dealing with a *********** is to assume they are lying.

You promise all kind of things but have delivered absolutely nothing and that's exactly what this book is going to be. Just make sure you cash in your pre-order cheques quick before everyone realizes no book is coming out and you blame it on "being politically silenced by the publishers!!!!!" Followed by a link asking for donations.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:58 pm #22

pot meet kettle
STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!
IT GETS BIGGER AFTER IT EATS.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 am #23

The Cleveland gas guzzlers logo with the quote "I just found out the Cleveland Indians have a new logo for next season which is more accurate to Modern native Behavior" tweet?

Here's the link...

https://twitter.com/KevinTheJackal/stat ... 6185226244

Oh right, your twitter account is blocked, oddly enough for being racist. It's a shame, your best white pride work was always on twitter.
Ahhhh, yes, I get it now. You don't understand satire. You don't understand political commentary using humor.

You don't grasp how weak the left is and how easy it is to send them off the board into the deep end.

You clearly are not clever enough to understand anything I have presented to the public in the last 2 years.

Out of curiosity, how do you know why Twitter shut down my account? Did you receive a copy of the email sent to me by Twitter head office?

Did you want to see the graphic you are trying to show? You can buy the T-Shirt with that logo on it.

Could you define racism for me as it pertains to your rant? You are throwing the word racist out like a 14-year old AntiFa member but not offering any evidence to back your claim.

Try again.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 am #24

The Cleveland gas guzzlers logo with the quote "I just found out the Cleveland Indians have a new logo for next season which is more accurate to Modern native Behavior" tweet?

Here's the link...

https://twitter.com/KevinTheJackal/stat ... 6185226244

Oh right, your twitter account is blocked, oddly enough for being racist. It's a shame, your best white pride work was always on twitter.
Derek,

I dunno man, throwing that word 'racist' around without any evidence to back it up leads me to believe that you are a RACIST... I seem to have found a post on the Internet that PROVES you are a racist!!! OH NO!https://www.minds.com/media/817923562424467456

See?

That word goes both ways.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 am #25

You're freaking adorable Kevin. You can't go 5 minutes without lying about something. I mean at least do something creative like take half a tweet and quote it out of context or something. I thought you were at least a little bit savvy.

People see your accusations about others and then they see this and all they can think is "Can I believe this guy about anything?". If he's willing to lie about something like this over a tiny spat on a random forum, what else is he willing to lie about?

It's unfortunate twitter kicked you off for being racist... because this is the only place I get to have any fun with you anymore.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:34 am #26

Ahhhh, yes, I get it now. You don't understand satire. You don't understand political commentary using humor.

You don't grasp how weak the left is and how easy it is to send them off the board into the deep end.

You clearly are not clever enough to understand anything I have presented to the public in the last 2 years.

Out of curiosity, how do you know why Twitter shut down my account? Did you receive a copy of the email sent to me by Twitter head office?

Did you want to see the graphic you are trying to show? You can buy the T-Shirt with that logo on it.

Could you define racism for me as it pertains to your rant? You are throwing the word racist out like a 14-year old AntiFa member but not offering any evidence to back your claim.

Try again.

Come on Kevin, don't be so boring.

Kevin, I have lots of evidence about your racism, but you'll have to buy my book to see it!

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:44 am #27

You have not an ounce of evidence, but if your book has a nice cover, I'll think about buying it.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 am #28

You're freaking adorable Kevin. You can't go 5 minutes without lying about something. I mean at least do something creative like take half a tweet and quote it out of context or something. I thought you were at least a little bit savvy.

People see your accusations about others and then they see this and all they can think is "Can I believe this guy about anything?". If he's willing to lie about something like this over a tiny spat on a random forum, what else is he willing to lie about?

It's unfortunate twitter kicked you off for being racist... because this is the only place I get to have any fun with you anymore.

By all means, keep allowing me to live rent-free in your mind.

You still of course not told any of us why you are so in love with Stan and Wendy's running of the OLA into the ground.

Talk me, tell me why you need to defend them. Are you in on the take?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 am #29

I'm surprised Acton Michaels didn't dig that up with his expert journalistic skills!

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 am #30

You have not an ounce of evidence, but if your book has a nice cover, I'll think about buying it.
And a colouring section and even comes with a package of stickers.

Right up your alley.