Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:49 pm #11

I thought that's what your lawsuit last year was going to do?

How'd that work out by the way? Last I heard you were going to destroy that "idiot feminist lawyer" representing the OLA. Did that happen? I figured we'd hear something on that, but it's been pretty quiet.
Derek, I am familiar with your brand of hostility, I had to endure it on Twitter. Did you actually want to talk about the OLA's issues, or just rant?

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:55 pm #12

I am not threatening, nor bashing the OLA, I am working hard on bringing them to justice as YOU WON'T.

As for your CBC link, I want to thank Bonnie Crombie for filing the false charge against me as now my name is fully international, and so is the stupidity of M103, which I know you don't understand.

LONG LIVE JUSTICE!
I will not bring them to justice, because the justice you seek is a false justice.

you ASSUME I don't understand M-103 or how it is "stupid" in your opinion.

there's an old saying that assumptions make an *** out of U & Me (spelled incorrectly for clarity)
but I'm going to assume in your case it should probably just be Assu because every time you open your mouth you just end up making an *** of yourself.

all the while you put yourself on this pedestal that you, the great and honorable KJJ are going to take down the morally corrupt OLA. But how can this be? When you yourself are of very low moral integrity.

Promotion of hate speech is wrong regardless of the Sex, Gender, religion. Ethnicity, or disability of your targeted victims.

seems rather similar to the pot calling the kettle black in this situation.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 pm #13

Derek, I am familiar with your brand of hostility, I had to endure it on Twitter. Did you actually want to talk about the OLA's issues, or just rant?
My brand of hostility? That's rich coming from a professional troll charged with a hate crime.

And who is writing the book Kevin? Is it you? Or maybe it's crack investigative reporter Acton Michaels... or should we call him by his picture name, Emmett Leopardi?

If you need someone to talk to, I hear Dr. Gladys Baranowski is a great listener with lots of worldly experience.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:28 pm #14

KJJ was unable to destroy that "idiot feminist lawyer" representing the OLA. The case against the OLA was dismissed by the court and KJJ was ordered to pay significant court costs, which he has not paid. He did not appeal. He did admit in court the Mississauga Muskies were unsuccessful when the judge asked him why he didn't just start his own league. The courts are unlikely to entertain any other claims against the OLA by KJJ when costs are outstanding.

There is no need for the OLA to respond to the letter he handed out. In Canada there is a presumption of innocence,it is up to KJJ to prove his allegations. He cannot "prove" they are true because the did not deny his allegations on his timetable. I hope and expect the OLA will not respond in any fashion.

I hope the moderator removes the posts from KJJ and he is barred from further posting. He has repeatedly made allegations, none have been proven. He has promised proof and failed to deliver. Unless he can back up the allegations he should not be permitted to post, enough is enough.

We are busy with clinics, tryouts and registration, we don't have time for more of his crap.
I figured a guy who put out a bounty for videos of children would have honour and respect the courts decisions!

Kevin, this is disappointing. Honestly, what's more humiliating, being a deadbeat or spending 12 hours on twitter calling people out looking for a fight, finding one and then crying about the outcome after?

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:28 pm #15

I will not bring them to justice, because the justice you seek is a false justice.

you ASSUME I don't understand M-103 or how it is "stupid" in your opinion.

there's an old saying that assumptions make an *** out of U & Me (spelled incorrectly for clarity)
but I'm going to assume in your case it should probably just be Assu because every time you open your mouth you just end up making an *** of yourself.

all the while you put yourself on this pedestal that you, the great and honorable KJJ are going to take down the morally corrupt OLA. But how can this be? When you yourself are of very low moral integrity.

Promotion of hate speech is wrong regardless of the Sex, Gender, religion. Ethnicity, or disability of your targeted victims.

seems rather similar to the pot calling the kettle black in this situation.
OK, since you are all caught up in the Hate Crime charge, one which you all know was brought on by Bonnie Crombie for political reasons, please quote ANYTHING hateful/racist I have said.

Getting your news from CBC and CNN hurts you, it doesn't help you.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:30 pm #16

My brand of hostility? That's rich coming from a professional troll charged with a hate crime.

And who is writing the book Kevin? Is it you? Or maybe it's crack investigative reporter Acton Michaels... or should we call him by his picture name, Emmett Leopardi?

If you need someone to talk to, I hear Dr. Gladys Baranowski is a great listener with lots of worldly experience.
I think it's you that needs to speak with the Doctor, maybe she can help you with your anger issues.

In the meantime, it's the OLA's move.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:37 pm #17

THe part i am most excited about the book? after reading the letter it says " This letter is to inform you that I will be publishing a book, a series of writings and of videos about the corruption of the Canadian Lacrosse Association"

you know what is cool about that? a published book that has videos! I have yet to see that, I have seen a video with writtings, a documentary but never published written word with videos. Must be an expensive book.
Go back under a rock dude, your not welcome here.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 pm #18

Hey....you're not nice!

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:51 pm #19

pot meet kettle

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:00 pm #20

OK, since you are all caught up in the Hate Crime charge, one which you all know was brought on by Bonnie Crombie for political reasons, please quote ANYTHING hateful/racist I have said.

Getting your news from CBC and CNN hurts you, it doesn't help you.
The Cleveland gas guzzlers logo with the quote "I just found out the Cleveland Indians have a new logo for next season which is more accurate to Modern native Behavior" tweet?

Here's the link...

https://twitter.com/KevinTheJackal/stat ... 6185226244

Oh right, your twitter account is blocked, oddly enough for being racist. It's a shame, your best white pride work was always on twitter.