Wilmot Wild Advance to Western Conference Championships!

Wilmot Wild Advance to Western Conference Championships!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm #1

[size=300]Read Details Here!!![/size]

Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm #2

[size=300]Here's the article...[/size]

That other one was an old one...

THANKS!

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm #3

Congrats on the victory from the Bengals

It is too bad to read about the ending, our game has no place and no need for that behaviour.

I certainly hope the league has the stones to hold those individuals responsible for their actions.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 pm #4

Congrats Wild. I think Jr C should be left to small centers that won't have Jr B teams so it's great to see a smaller center move forward. As for the key ingredient for your team, you don't need to look any further than your goalie. He was the difference maker. As for the unsportsmanlike behaviour you witnessed at the end of the game, it is merely the frustration boiling over of some very questionable refereeing. I think it was obvious to both sides that there was one ref on the floor that wanted to become part of the story. That said, Bandits were not going to win this game either way. The victory is well deserved.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:24 pm #5

[size=300]Here's the article...[/size]

That other one was an old one...

THANKS!
Congrats Wild on your playoff series win it was well deserved and I also congratulate the Bandits on another strong season. Its never tough going 13-3 on the season and going out first round but in the 4 years since the "C" returned I have not seen a season where the teams have been as tight and balanced (at least in the west) as they have been this season. I took in game two and game three and both games could have gone either way. I would agree with another post the Wild goaltending was very solid which is something you must have in any league to get you a championship. Finals in the west should be interesting but the final four in Clarington will be even better....Good Luck to all the remaining teams.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm #6

Thanks Barry. It was definitely a tight loop this year.

Thanks to Caledon for an entertaining series

Wilmot Wild Lacrosse