When is the Majors draft?

When is the Majors draft?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 pm #1

Someone asked this question before but the thread went off track. BTW Matisc over Jones..? Answer to that question starts with a question.. How many rings does Matisc have? I want a guy that knows how to win championships and scoring titles. Jones just needs to stay healthy.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 pm #2

She:kon!

If you wanted a guy who knows how to win championships then you would be inclined to pass up a John Grant?  If I understand things correctly, Grant didn't win a thing until well into his professional career.

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:47 pm #3

2 Shea NM

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 pm #4

Someone asked this question before but the thread went off track. BTW Matisc over Jones..? Answer to that question starts with a question.. How many rings does Matisc have? I want a guy that knows how to win championships and scoring titles. Jones just needs to stay healthy.
when is the major draft?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 pm #5

She:kon!

If you wanted a guy who knows how to win championships then you would be inclined to pass up a John Grant?  If I understand things correctly, Grant didn't win a thing until well into his professional career.

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...
Jones has been the best player in Jr. A for 3 seasons. Matisz grew up to become one of the top players in his last two season. Both will be strong players in MSL for years to come....but Jones should take the inside track because of his exceptional playoff record.

John Grant Jr was clearly the best player in A ball during his time so his lack of team success did not play a part in his draft position. But when relatively equal talents are up for discussion (which you could argue with Jones and Matisz), playoff performance should be a major contributor to the decision.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 pm #6

Fill in the holes in you're line-up.
Both are great.

Drawman

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 am #7

February 12th