west qualifiers B

west qualifiers B

Tue May 22, 2007 12:55 am #1

does anyone have scores from the midget b qualifiers west divison..
I saw NotL play against kw and they lost by 8 goals but kw has a great team and shudda been A, I also saw them play against orangeville and Centre Wellignton, and that was won of the best teams I've seen in B this year, presonaly I think they deserved to go on, NOTL and KW and London should have been the 3 teams advancing. I thought that CentreWellington was **** and there coach was a lunatic, I also though that orangeville 2 was 2 cocky and took NOTL to lightly.
Comment if you ahve any scores for bantam B
My predictions are KW, ST CATHERINES, AND LONDON

Tue May 22, 2007 2:57 am #2

Oakville 2 went 3 and 0 this weekend and will be the Number 1 seed, Brampton 2 and Sun County all advanced...who went through on the East

Wed May 23, 2007 11:28 am #3

does anyone have scores from the midget b qualifiers west divison..
I saw NotL play against kw and they lost by 8 goals but kw has a great team and shudda been A, I also saw them play against orangeville and Centre Wellignton, and that was won of the best teams I've seen in B this year, presonaly I think they deserved to go on, NOTL and KW and London should have been the 3 teams advancing. I thought that CentreWellington was **** and there coach was a lunatic, I also though that orangeville 2 was 2 cocky and took NOTL to lightly.
Comment if you ahve any scores for bantam B
My predictions are KW, ST CATHERINES, AND LONDON
we had a bad experience with Centre Wellington last year in peewee

Wed May 23, 2007 11:42 am #4

Oakville 2 went 3 and 0 this weekend and will be the Number 1 seed, Brampton 2 and Sun County all advanced...who went through on the East
Halton 2, Oshawa 3 & Clarington 2