Update Toronto Stars Peewee Team -off season training

Update Toronto Stars Peewee Team -off season training

Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:48 pm #1

Just fininshed a video session with the Video coach for the Toronto Stars Peewee rep team and boy was I impressed with the skill development of each individual player since the end of the box season. The exceptional use of visualiztion techniques is allowing these players to develop their skills without even having to be on the floor for training.

The Team Canada coaches stopped by to see if they could get permission to use these techniques prior to the up coming International Tournament. They just have to work out the fee structure and they will soon be deploying these visualization techniques.

Nutrition is also a key to developing this peewee team for next season ,the Nutrition Coach is looking for an average weight gain to be in the 10 to 15 lbs.

This program is being supplemented by the weight training program designed to help improved the overall muscle development of the players.

I will follow the development of this team an very excited about next year.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 pm #2

Way, way too much for peewee aged players. Just let 'em pick up sticks and play the game.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm #3

It's unfortunate that people have forgotten that youth sports are suppose to be fun, not pressure-laden, results-driven, and expensive.

It's not lacrosse, but all minor sports. Even at the Rep level, yes it's competitive, but they are just kids. Why is it all about winning with 11 year old kids?

I know...everyone will saying winning is fun...and it is, but there are more things to be taught than just winning.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:21 pm #4

Just fininshed a video session with the Video coach for the Toronto Stars Peewee rep team and boy was I impressed with the skill development of each individual player since the end of the box season. The exceptional use of visualiztion techniques is allowing these players to develop their skills without even having to be on the floor for training.

The Team Canada coaches stopped by to see if they could get permission to use these techniques prior to the up coming International Tournament. They just have to work out the fee structure and they will soon be deploying these visualization techniques.

Nutrition is also a key to developing this peewee team for next season ,the Nutrition Coach is looking for an average weight gain to be in the 10 to 15 lbs.

This program is being supplemented by the weight training program designed to help improved the overall muscle development of the players.

I will follow the development of this team an very excited about next year.
looking forward to hearing whats next

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:57 am #5

Way, way too much for peewee aged players. Just let 'em pick up sticks and play the game.
It's called humor... Rick isn't serious about that haha, he's just having some fun!

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 am #6

looking forward to hearing whats next
I know where you can find anabolic steroids cheap....It will take a month or so to ship from China but let me know if any of these 11 year old kids are interested LOL

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:29 am #7

hilarious

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm #8

I know where you can find anabolic steroids cheap....It will take a month or so to ship from China but let me know if any of these 11 year old kids are interested LOL
You can get them from the Orangeville coaches.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 pm #9

Go crawl back in your hole moron!

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm #10

First of all let me make it perfectly clear that the Peewee Toronto Stars do not support any type of program that puts its athletes at any risk. All of the team members are required to under go complusary drug testing twice a year administered by their Drug Inforcement Officier Canadian Dick Pound.

The Toronto Stars coaching staff support an all natural approach to muscle an physical development.