Untitled

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

Untitled

Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:30 pm #1

Who invented this game? Us indians did! I tired of looking @ the nll and all the white players playing. We should have an all indian team in the nll. They all use traditional wooden lacrosse sticks. We'll show them how to play. No more plastics sticks!

Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:01 pm #2

good luck with that

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:33 am #3

and a white guy invented basketball, but pretty much every player in the league is black, you dont hear people saying lets get together all the white players an have an all white team, common lets get serious here

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:45 am #4

Who invented this game? Us indians did! I tired of looking @ the nll and all the white players playing. We should have an all indian team in the nll. They all use traditional wooden lacrosse sticks. We'll show them how to play. No more plastics sticks!
You know what we are trying to take discriminatin out of the game and somebody makes a comment like this. We ALL play and help with the game for the love of it. Lets keep up the good work and watch OUR great game grow.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:07 am #5

and a white guy invented basketball, but pretty much every player in the league is black, you dont hear people saying lets get together all the white players an have an all white team, common lets get serious here
thats just because thewhite team would just lose all the time... haha

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:10 am #6

You know what we are trying to take discriminatin out of the game and somebody makes a comment like this. We ALL play and help with the game for the love of it. Lets keep up the good work and watch OUR great game grow.
change the comment to say we dont want any natives on a given team and see how long the post stays on the board... but i guess reverse racism is ok on the board, and dont anyone bother to correct me, i realize that racism is racism is racism... im just trying to get my point across wit hthe term

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:34 am #7

http://www.network54.com/Forum/238065/

That's a good forum for such comments.

I strive to keep this forum as free of racism as possible, your post is on the edge.

Lets play/watch/enjoy and promote the game on it's own merits.

Ron

Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:19 pm #8

well said ron! n/m

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:21 pm #9

thats just because thewhite team would just lose all the time... haha
true enough lol, but it was along the same lines as creating an all native team, just beacause natives invented the game