tyke predictions

tyke predictions

Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 pm #1

here are my tyke predictions.

in A it is Whitby's tournament to lose (what else is new). Orangeville, Clarington or Orangeville could upset if Whitby has an off game but I dont see that happening.

In B it will either be Burlington or Nepean. Both these teams can compete with lower seeded A teams. Missy has an outside shot.

In C Cambridge is strong. Their goalie is amazing. Ive seen them play and he keeps them in games. They also have one strong player who does most of their scoring. Guelph may also have a shot. This team competes hard.

I dont know enough about D or E.

Lets go with Toronto Stars in D

Shelburne in E

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 am #2

B Nepean for sure the only team that might give them a game is Burlington because they play physical but Nepean should have been an A in my opinion they romped Peterborough, beat Mimico both A gave Whitby and Clarington a game 1 and 2 seed in A.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:44 am #3

what makes Nepean so good? is there any way to beat em?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 pm #4

here are my tyke predictions.

in A it is Whitby's tournament to lose (what else is new). Orangeville, Clarington or Orangeville could upset if Whitby has an off game but I dont see that happening.

In B it will either be Burlington or Nepean. Both these teams can compete with lower seeded A teams. Missy has an outside shot.

In C Cambridge is strong. Their goalie is amazing. Ive seen them play and he keeps them in games. They also have one strong player who does most of their scoring. Guelph may also have a shot. This team competes hard.

I dont know enough about D or E.

Lets go with Toronto Stars in D

Shelburne in E
tyke results ended up pretty much as expected.

Whitby took A

Nepean took B

Cambridge took C

Oshawa took D

Shelburne took E

Predictions almost turned out as expected.

Nepean should have definitely been in A. They were better than some of the A teams in tournament.

Cambridge is a tougher one. They had a goalie and 1 good player. All you had to do was hit their #13. He didnt like contact and hangs onto the ball. They would have been dominated by some of the teams in B.

There seems to be such a spread between the top and bottom teams in each division.