Trade Deadline Jr.B

Trade Deadline Jr.B

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:42 am #1

When is the trade deadline for Jr.B? A few moves already have been made but Im sure more will come as the date approaches.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:32 am #2

next saturday....l believe..

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:46 pm #3

Who would you say are buyers? What do they need?
Who are sellers? And which 91's will be going by Saturday?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 pm #4

When is the trade deadline for Jr.B? A few moves already have been made but Im sure more will come as the date approaches.
What moves have already been made?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:53 pm #5

Transaction summary so far:

[url=http://ojbll_site.stats.pointstreak.com/transactions.html?leagueid=794&seasonid=8629]http://ojbll_site.stats.pointstreak.com/transactions.html?leagueid=794&seasonid=8629[/url]

I don't get some of the moves, or how they are accounted for.

ie. Six Nations has Rice & Goodleaf on the roster who were with Kahnawake last year, but there is no trade or league transaction listed, a kid that is from the US, and they have since made 3 trades for 4 players? I get the Rebs are hosting the Founders, but some clarity would be nice.

Interesting to see that the west is quite busy, while the east is not, more importantly not one move from Halton, Akwesasne and Gaels. Newmarket and Oakville beefing up, could meet in the 1st round.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 pm #6

The team will be stacked (Founders) don't surprise me. They are the only team that could get away with that!!
Must be nice to be able to stack your team for a guarantee (Founders)win.
Just the facts everyone knows (But no one can do anything)What ever happened to fair Play?
Should have to use your players that the teams has by the 10th Game of the season. (no trades) Don't comment.

Fair Play thats what it should be!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 pm #7

somethings may not be settled in time before the deadline....really the only ones giving up players are the sound and brampton,,hamilton?,,,,5th year players,,,in the west..some need up front help were others lack in the *** end.....if a team needs money and knows the wont make the BIG SHOW or division final,,,do you sell the farm...for next years crop?.....some teams maybe in more economic need ...as l said in APRIL....AKWAS/REBEL playdown.......still stand by it...all though alot of NEW YORK plates in NIAGRA......the trade deadline moved up sooner...mmmmight make you develop and commit more rather than buy borrowed players for a finish....may the most money win...hahaha just kidding,,,best to all, one hell of a race in the west.....

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 pm #8

The team will be stacked (Founders) don't surprise me. They are the only team that could get away with that!!
Just the facts everyone knows (But no one can do anything)What ever happened to fair Play?
Should have to use your players that the teams has by the 10th Game of the season. (no trades) Don't comment.

Have you seen the 2 teams from the East

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 pm #9

They aren't the first and probably won't be the last team to stack up for the Founders. Prove where they have went wrong and/or broken the rules...Your shouting out fair play, crying foul ect....show us where they broke the rules....

I'll be here for a while.

Thomas Miller
V.P. of Jr "B" Operations
Guelph Regals Junior B Lacrosse
visit us athttp://guelphregalslacrosse.com
Email: guelphregals@hotmail.com
Twitter: @juniorblacrosse

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 pm #10

Have you seen the 2 teams from the East