Tournament scores

Tournament scores

Wed May 23, 2012 4:24 pm #1

With tournaments starting this weekend could people provide scores from the games on a daily basis. If any of the tournaments are going to update scores on their website would you please post the link here. With Marksy now involved with the JR C club I don't think we will get the scores on LITG from Peterborough this year.

Thu May 24, 2012 1:53 pm #2

But I really need help. Yes I am involved with Junior C, but would love for someone, anyone to help out at each of these Summer tournaments. It is really easy and I will set up the schedule and all you have to do is post the scores.

With today's smart phones, wireless access in arenas, etc. anyone can do it and you would be doing the lax community a huge service.

While I would love to do it myself, time is not on my side. So come on people, step up and help share the info.

Contact me at gmark at lacrosseinsidethegame dot com and I will contact you, set up the schedule(s) and show you all you need to know to get this done.

Over the past few seasons this has become one of the greatest accomplishments on LITG that I am proud of, so if I can get some folks to pitch in, it can and will continue.

Waiting patiently

Thanks.

Gary

Fri May 25, 2012 1:08 am #3

Gary,I can do the Milton tournament June 8-10th. I have your email address at home, so I'll email you directly.

Fri May 25, 2012 12:27 pm #4

Two responses so far which is great.

FYI, I have the Laker Classic Schedule and it is ready to go if someone wants to do it. Message me (email) and we will connect today.

If I cannot find anyone I won't put up the schedule.

Gary

Fri May 25, 2012 1:19 pm #5

With tournaments starting this weekend could people provide scores from the games on a daily basis. If any of the tournaments are going to update scores on their website would you please post the link here. With Marksy now involved with the JR C club I don't think we will get the scores on LITG from Peterborough this year.
i can do CW scott gerrie and huntsville july 12 weekend

Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 pm #6

Two responses so far which is great.

FYI, I have the Laker Classic Schedule and it is ready to go if someone wants to do it. Message me (email) and we will connect today.

If I cannot find anyone I won't put up the schedule.

Gary
http://lacrosseinsidethegame.com/2012/0 ... nd-scores/

Gary

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:03 am #7

But I really need help. Yes I am involved with Junior C, but would love for someone, anyone to help out at each of these Summer tournaments. It is really easy and I will set up the schedule and all you have to do is post the scores.

With today's smart phones, wireless access in arenas, etc. anyone can do it and you would be doing the lax community a huge service.

While I would love to do it myself, time is not on my side. So come on people, step up and help share the info.

Contact me at gmark at lacrosseinsidethegame dot com and I will contact you, set up the schedule(s) and show you all you need to know to get this done.

Over the past few seasons this has become one of the greatest accomplishments on LITG that I am proud of, so if I can get some folks to pitch in, it can and will continue.

Waiting patiently

Thanks.

Gary
Gary,

I emailed you the tournament schedule for Milton but haven't heard back from you. Please email me back if you want me to post the scores.

Thank you,
Carole