Tough guys

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

Tough guys

Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:16 pm #1

Just want to see people's opinion's on this subject. Who is the top 10 heavies this year in senior b?

Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:11 pm #2

My opinion: Timmy and Frankie could more then likely win a cage match against #3-#10, so why bother counting.....LOL

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:04 pm #3

Just want to see people's opinion's on this subject. Who is the top 10 heavies this year in senior b?
Dont ever forget Mr. Kevin Taylor, or for that matter Mr. Paddy (cannonball) Campbell, or the Summerfield brothers,or Mr. Harloff, geez,,, should I go on?? LOL

Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:33 pm #4

My opinion: Timmy and Frankie could more then likely win a cage match against #3-#10, so why bother counting.....LOL
Throw urself into the mix there big fella. How are you anyway Paddy? once again i appreciate the tix this past winter and Alberta is looking forward to having you back.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:15 am #5

Well buddy you took care of my a$% enough in Jr. it's the least I could do........ Looking forward to seeing you in a month!!!!! As for the top ten thing, I think I you would rank at least 4 if you would get off the sofa and start throwing again......LOL
PC

Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:22 pm #6

I don't mean to offend the A-P banter here as the 4 guys mentioned are all very tough what about the rest of the league. There is at least 1 very tough guy in O-S 1 in Wellington or more 2 or more Shammies,do you get my point and I have not even mentioned my old team the Stars. Stars have several guys I know 2 guys couldn't beat the rest.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:35 pm #7

I was all jokes on the O'B, LJ thing, they are in my opinion and it's only a subjective opinion (which may be slightly bias due to having my coconut bounced around by the Surgeon in 04).
Every guy willing to sweat his last drop out onto a concrete floor when it's 88 degrees outside and 120 inside is indeed a "tough guy". I look to a guy like Tim Bomberry in the nations when I think of tough. He has been sweating it out and battling the true heavies since I was a kid going to watch games with my old man. What an awesome treat it is to get to play against him now!
Don't discount anyone from that top ten list, anything can happen on any given night.
DING DING DING....game on.
PC

Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:11 pm #8

ya any given night just like in T.O. last night eh paddy..............some people just dont know when to walk away eh

Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:14 am #9

Well buddy you took care of my a$% enough in Jr. it's the least I could do........ Looking forward to seeing you in a month!!!!! As for the top ten thing, I think I you would rank at least 4 if you would get off the sofa and start throwing again......LOL
PC
This couch isn'y as comfy as Belya, maybe next season the unit will rise again. ur man kid

Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:01 am #10

Tim O'Brien - Hands Down
Frank Littlejohn
Dave Campbell
those are hands down the toughest guys i have seen and personally i havent been out to many SrB Games this year busy with Jr B latley but i also would like to say there are a few other guys on noticed are willing to go like
Ryan McMicheal
Mike Calnan
Both Summerfield Boys