SUMMER TOURNAMENT TEAM

This forum is now archived. Please post OLA Masters info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

SUMMER TOURNAMENT TEAM

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm #1

Looks like the Aurora Devils SR is having trouble filling spots for runners. If you are looking to play and can at least hobble down the floor without drewling on the floor or yourself too much we want to hear from you. Or if any team is looking for 1 or 2 dried up old goalies willing to suffer through JR or SR ball let us know

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 pm #2

ya i am looking to play with a jr team for the up coming season i play house league in brampton and played with brooklin in the Brampton tournament if you are interested email me or call at 519-341-4393 thanks i am not sure what the age is for senior but i can help out there to if needed.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 am #3

Looks like the Aurora Devils SR is having trouble filling spots for runners. If you are looking to play and can at least hobble down the floor without drewling on the floor or yourself too much we want to hear from you. Or if any team is looking for 1 or 2 dried up old goalies willing to suffer through JR or SR ball let us know
Unforuntately, the Aurora Senior Devils will not be fielding a team this year! Hopefully, we can get our act together for the summer of 2012.

Cheers,

Jim
Aurora Masters Lacrosse

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm #4

I am also part of the Aurora senior squad and am looking for a tournament squad to play with this coming summer. I'd prefer to play senior, but can play junior if necessary. Please respond if there's a potential opening on your team. Thx.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm #5

YOU ARE A LEFTY BUT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE RUNNER THING. DOES YOUR SISTER STILL DROP YOU OFF AT THE GAMES

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:07 pm #6

Perhaps, but I don't need her to help me put on my equipment like you require. In your defense though, a goalie does have more pieces to put on. Hmm ... does the jock go on before or after the pants ?