Schedule - East Qualifiers

Schedule - East Qualifiers

Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 pm #1

I know it's early to ask but thought I'd try...does anyone know what day the Bantam teams might play for Qualifiers? It's the long weekend and plans are trying to be made, once again, around our favourite past time.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:59 pm #2

You guys have to be kidding me....Week 3 isn't done yet....

Do you think they'll rush because someone asks??? It takes a lot of work, and it's not like they hold on to the schedule once it's done and wait to release it....it gets done, and its released immediately.

When it gets done, you'll get it...stop asking for it...

Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 pm #3

I know it's early to ask but thought I'd try...does anyone know what day the Bantam teams might play for Qualifiers? It's the long weekend and plans are trying to be made, once again, around our favourite past time.
She:kon!

What "day?"

It depends on how many teams and how many divisions.  Last year there were A, B, C divisions that played Saturday, Sunday & Monday.  This year there are three divisions as well:  I, II, & III.

Plan on the whole weekend.

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:38 pm #4

You guys have to be kidding me....Week 3 isn't done yet....

Do you think they'll rush because someone asks??? It takes a lot of work, and it's not like they hold on to the schedule once it's done and wait to release it....it gets done, and its released immediately.

When it gets done, you'll get it...stop asking for it...
Contrary to what you may read into the question I didn't ask what the schedule was - some of us aren't as stupid as you think! Just wondering if one age group plays all in the same day or over 2 days. Didn't know there was a disclaimer on the website that people couldn't ask questions? But ... thanks for the input. Have a nice day.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 pm #5

Snappy answer wasn't good form to a genuine question, glad someone else used their experince and good grace to help you out.

Thu May 01, 2008 12:04 am #6

She:kon!

What "day?"

It depends on how many teams and how many divisions.  Last year there were A, B, C divisions that played Saturday, Sunday & Monday.  This year there are three divisions as well:  I, II, & III.

Plan on the whole weekend.

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...

Our voice of reason shines through.

Nya Weh