O.S. @ ST. C. just a little reflection

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

O.S. @ ST. C. just a little reflection

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:10 pm #1

Broken sticks illegal equipment good goals fights its all in a game of lacrosse, whether good or bad depends on which team you came to cheer for. When its all said and done the game is over. Yes there are hard fellings gloating and yes things happen...but when fans get involved its just WRONG. Stay in the stands where you belong and away from the dressing rooms. There is absoutly NO reason to justify a fan for the behaviour that went on afters Saturdays game. You do not like what went on, yell and scream all you want and shake your little bells or leave the arena and go home! Your very lucky the ones throwing the punches were female, its the only reason the Owen Sound team did not strike back. On a foot note though its the first time in a long time that the team needed the police there to leave the city!!!

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm #2

Been a long time since I heard about garbage like this happening. Sure you hear big mouth tough guys yelling during the games about 'getting' players/refs after the game, but to actually do it?! Such BS, and the really sad (shameful) part is probably those ignoramus throwing the punches are probably proud of themselves. Since when do men let women fight their battles for them? AND why were they allowed to get so close to the players anyways?!

Shame.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:48 pm #3

This fighting was between some fans and the Owen Sound team. The St Kitts player were not in there throwing any punches. I do not know what got them so upset but they should grow up. They won the game and that is all that matters in the end.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 pm #4

i would be upset too if i was leaving arena with my kids and almost or get threatend to get hit with a lacrosse stick by sore losers from owen sound north stars team . maybe the coach brandon sanderson should grow up and take control of his team instead of swearing and mouthing off to fans and especially ladies . he knows better not to threaten men cause sanderson would get hit by one . brandon is the coach an should lead by example instead of being a goofball , grow up sanderson .