no staff

This forum is now archived. Please post Sr. B & Can-Am info in the Unofficial OLA Fan Forum.

no staff

Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:44 pm #1

no coaching staff for the alleghany arrows.turmoil

Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:12 pm #2

What happened? I thought they were going to put out a good team this season.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:06 pm #3

no coaching staff for the alleghany arrows.turmoil
what happened to glen lay, ken lay, john stevens. they were a good group.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:42 pm #4

What happened? I thought they were going to put out a good team this season.
Me too! what happened to your coaching staff??! What Glen Lay's not good enough for Allegany?! See how it is Buffalo Bandits must suck too then huh?

Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:12 pm #5

what happened to glen lay, ken lay, john stevens. they were a good group.
Glen, Ken & Jonny went back to Newtown because they were underappreciated

Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:08 pm #6

I heard it was all Politics, and ken was to busy with all his stuff with clinics and such, didnt hear no word on the rest of the staff

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:00 pm #7

The game of lacrosse belongs to the "Creator", it's a shame Allegany has to put politics into it. That's not right AT ALL. Just because your smoke shops sponsors your team doesn't give you the right to throw around your so called political power. - There is NO place in the lacrosse world for politics. Not here or anywhere.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm #8

Maybe you should check out some of the other teams jerseys and see whats on the back of them, i believe most of the other teams are sponsored by smokeshops! There is no disrespect about to the creator or the game, its just what was heard! and it is the creators game so why would someone quit teaching it, seeing that it is a game that they love and most of the young people from allegany's team looked up too glen.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:56 pm #9

I don't want start any rumors but I heard.......The Allegany Arrows will field a team.
I don't want start any rumors but I heard.......Other CanAm teams had coaching changes
I don't want start any rumors but I heard.......The Creator enjoys a good soap opera once in awhile(no disrespect intended)

Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:08 pm #10

Maybe you should check out some of the other teams jerseys and see whats on the back of them, i believe most of the other teams are sponsored by smokeshops! There is no disrespect about to the creator or the game, its just what was heard! and it is the creators game so why would someone quit teaching it, seeing that it is a game that they love and most of the young people from allegany's team looked up too glen.
Yeah sure smokeshop sponsors are fine and dandy. Not trying to hurt anyone feelings. Just saying "POLITICS" has no room in the LAX world. Just leave the political aspects out of it.