newmarket saints home opener

newmarket saints home opener

Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 pm #1

newmarket saints had there home opener last nite and beat the mississauga tomahawks 18-12 game started out fast untill mississauge decided to turn it into a good old fastion donny brook by starting a bench clearing brawl half way into the first period

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 pm #2

Interesting, game sheet seems to say otherwise.What with no fighting penalties, the only major to Newmarket at that time of the period.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 pm #3

there should be 4 gm10 each team not sure what happened with pointstreak

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm #4

Interesting, game sheet seems to say otherwise.What with no fighting penalties, the only major to Newmarket at that time of the period.
go to youtube and check out saints season opener

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 pm #5

Hmmmmmmmm. lets see. New Market Ran the goalie and started the bull sh1t.High stick to the face of #16. They did the same thing last week in Barrie. The only smart thing NM did was made that big loud mouth fk do the 50/50 draw, to shut him up. If he kept it up a few ppl were going to put their foot in his mouth. He was even going after a pregnant lady. What a hillbilly. ps when you look at the vid on utube , lets see who started it.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:29 pm #6

you must be a missy fan because if you look at the video you can see the newmarket player getting cross checked into the goalie to start it all.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 pm #7

It shouldn't matter where i am from. That was a **** show. It wasn"t lacrosse.This is the reason NM will Never See A FOUNDERS. You pulled the same stunt when you came to Barrie. Lets see now, who got the majors NM . Who ran the tender NM. Who sent the players on the floor first NM, and we have a vid of all that, and it is on its way to the ola. You can say what you want, Vids don't lie.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:02 am #8

Pretty sure Newmarket is more of a Founders contender than Mississauga pal. Last I checked Newmarket has never had a losing record, unlike Mississauga who belong in Junior C in my opinion. Oh ya, I've also spoken to some Missi players including 1 of the goalies, and they claimed that their players left the bench first.

Tue May 01, 2012 12:16 pm #9

go to youtube and check out saints season opener
The only video I saw showed the saints end of the floor and their bench was already empty. Hard to tell who left first and what started it. Did see a saints player beating a guy who was already down on the floor and he got jumped. I think a lot of players would come to the defence of one of their players in such a situation. Saw a saints player want to stop fighting after he pulled the other players jersey off and some scraps. But nothing evil in the short clip. This video doesn't really back any of the posts.

Tue May 01, 2012 5:13 pm #10

Pretty sure Newmarket is more of a Founders contender than Mississauga pal. Last I checked Newmarket has never had a losing record, unlike Mississauga who belong in Junior C in my opinion. Oh ya, I've also spoken to some Missi players including 1 of the goalies, and they claimed that their players left the bench first.
I never said that Missy would be there either. Missy has one kid, and he doesn"t even play for them. NM a contender, ya right. Like that would ever happen. Have you ever made it to a Founders, not. As far as Jr c. Thats all you have down there is JR C players.Ya i hear it all the time. Lets trade for those Jr B players from NM because they are so many of them that come from there. You ppl have any players on the scoring list in the top 40 maybe. Oh ya B W and where did he come from , hmmmm Mississauga, Mimico. A winning record, please. Look at the teams u have to play against. You should have a winning record. If yu were in our zone up north you would be lucky to get two or three wins. By the way i'm not your pal. If i was your pal then i would be related to you some how because most of you ppl are inbred down there just by the way you conduct yourself in the stands. You couldn't even handle you own parents, you had to send the big mouth out to do the 50/50 to shut him up. Nice.