Minor Provincial Field Champs

Minor Provincial Field Champs

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:14 pm #1

She:kon!

I would like to honour the minor field champs, by listing them in the page footer of this forum, similar to the way I did with the older age group. What could possibly be the problem?

Well, for one the Ontario Minor Field Lacrosse League website is a bust, woefully out of date, almost never updated and no listing of champs. I sure hope whomever paid for this got their money's worth!

I went to the OLA Provincials link and their list of champs is from 2009. Probably because someone said they would take care of it.

So in the interests of honouring the teams, could someone do me a favour and post a list of champs so I can create a champs list in the footer please? It will be much appreciated!

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 pm #2

Todd,
is it possible to include London Jr. Stangs in the list as DIII Champs?
I can send you logo's of the teams too if need be.
Thanks.

PS- www.OJMFLL.org web site has stats for our 3 Championship games up and the 2010 schedule is being worked on now and hopefully ready within a couple of weeks.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm #3

<strong>My apologies to the 'Stangs</strong>, I had completely missed them, yet was there when they picked up the hardware!  Thanks for pointing this out to me.

No need for a logo, for Provincials Champs, I am just going with text.  However, the OJMFLL site is pretty good, usually updated in time, etc.  My beef is with the OMFLL website and for the money it cost, there should be some accountability since, ultimately, the costs trickle down the to the parents or guardians of the players.

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:25 pm #4

I would like to honour the minor field champs, by listing them in the page footer of this forum, similar to the way I did with the older age group. What could possibly be the problem?

Well, for one the Ontario Minor Field Lacrosse League website is a bust, woefully out of date, almost never updated and no listing of champs. I sure hope whomever paid for this got their money's worth!

I went to the OLA Provincials link and their list of champs is from 2009. Probably because someone said they would take care of it.

So in the interests of honouring the teams, could someone do me a favour and post a list of champs so I can create a champs list in the footer please? It will be much appreciated!

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...
Novice D - Innisfil (nm)

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 am #5

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...
Peewee "B"- Guelph (nm)

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:31 pm #6

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...
If we are going by provincials, in senior the Toronto Blue Jays won A while Centre Wellington won B ( in the Nationals Burlington won B and Six Nations won A).

Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 pm #7

Fixed! Thanks Derek! n/m

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 pm #8

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...
KW United Bantam C winners for 2010

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 pm #9

Skennen

...Tsitshoh...
P/W A & C CLARINGTON